Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Manager: What Good Would Salido Rematch Do For Us?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salido should be Plan C. Garcia should be Plan A, and Linres should be Plan B!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
      tf you mean "what does it mean to you"
      its like a person whoopin yo ass at school then you beatin' other people up at school and then when people say go fight the dude who whooped yo ass then one of your potnas come in & say "whats the point of fightin' somebody who whooped your ass"?
      i'm lost on this right chea. i actually like lomachenko but HATE his fans like normal but his pr team is TRIPPIN'
      Does anyone understand what this guy is saying?

I don't, some of the worst English I have ever seen. It's possible to lose to an opponent early in your career, and than surpass that opponent without actually fighting him.

What about this don't you understand?

Comment

Loma should honor his mandatory fight by a rematch with Salido

Comment

Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
          There goes Egis Klimas running his mouth again.
          I can't stand this guy sometimes.
          It feels like he is trying to make his fighters look bad on purpose at times.
          He bothers me also. He is way too involved for being a manager. I have never seen a boxing manager so intertwined with their fighters. I mean we don't see Al Haymon or Cameron Dunkin sticking their nose into every interview. They are supposed to be in the background.

Comment

Good for Loma for not giving in to Salido's demand for more money. At the end of the day Loma beating Salido won't do much for his career.

Comment

Loma's manager is probably right. There's no real upside to a Salido fight, besides, Siri is a tough guy with a head butter's chance (just ask Garcia) lol

Comment

They know Salido would beat him again just like Prescott with Khan. I nother words they are running scared.

Comment

Come on guys, we all know damn well Loma would win every damn round. Salido took so much punishment after the first fight thats its pointless fighting again. Let him fight garcia then move up or fight rigo

Comment

I get him. Salido is 36 and has a lot of miles on him. If Loma beats him, so what? He was supposed to. If he loses again, it completely derails all of the momentum he's built up. If Salido wasn't inactive and had a belt, then the rematch would make perfect sense. With that being said, Berchelt vs. Salido.
                    Last edited by kiaba360; 04-10-2017, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Salido looked as good as ever in the Vargas fight and Martinez rematch so I don't see why everyone is assuming he's shot. If it's in reference to his KDs in the first Martinez fight and against the Thai, I would counter that touching canvas is not a new development for Salido. He's always been up and down a lot

What good would a Salido rematch do Lomachenko? It would let us see how far he has truly progressed since the first fight, it would potentially erase the only stain on his pro record, and bar Mikey Garcia I think it's the fight that would get the largest audience, since it has a ready-made casual-friendly narrative built into it

Comment

Working...
                      X