No announcement yet.

Time to admit it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to admit it

Lomachenko is truly something special. My favourite white boxer in the world right now. Damn, that cracker can box! He's in my P4P top 3.

1: Ward (I expect him to beat Kovalev again)
    2: Crawford
    3: Lomachenko

At the moment, I have Crawford above him due to having a better resume (more wins + undefeated), but Lomachenko can easily catch up to him.

You have to admit you like a white boxer?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      You have to admit you like a white boxer?
      He said he was favourite white boxer. He never said that's the only White boxer he likes.

Comment

Originally posted by Banko Villas View Post
        Lomachenko is truly something special. My favourite white boxer in the world right now. Damn, that cracker can box! He's in my P4P top 3.

At the moment, I have Crawford above him due to having a better resume (more wins + undefeated), but Lomachenko can easily catch up to him.
        What the **** is cracker? What does that mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Banko Villas View Post

I agree with your top 3. Loma has tons a good fights awaiting him in order to cement his legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
            An idiotic, racist term from 's towards whites in the U.S.

Ignorance.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
              It's not as a derogatory as some would like to think. It was the name of the slave overseer. They called him cracker because of the sound the whip made when he used it to whip the backs of the slaves in the fields.

I wish people would stop using it as some sort of slur.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post
                It's not as a derogatory as some would like to think. It was the name of the slave overseer. They called him cracker because of the sound the whip made when he used it to whip the backs of the slaves in the fields.

I wish people would stop using it as some sort of slur.
                So he says that Lomachenko's ancestors were slave owners in America? Hahahahaha

Comment

More Ignorant a$$ comments from not so active Alt Accounts

Comment

Loma is the real deal no question but I think he needs to stay where he is. 135 maybe if there is a big money fight. But I'm not sure his power moves up with him as he gets to the higher weight classes.

Comment

Working...
                    X