No announcement yet.

Time to admit it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post
    It's not as a derogatory as some would like to think. It was the name of the slave overseer. They called him cracker because of the sound the whip made when he used it to whip the backs of the slaves in the fields.

I wish people would stop using it as some sort of slur.
    so its kind of a compliment in a sense. saying you own everyone else and you are the boss

Comment

Hahahah the guy said Lomachenko was a slave owner

Comment

It's not as a derogatory as some would like to think. It was the name of the slave overseer. They called him cracker because of the sound the whip made when he used it to whip the backs of the slaves in the fields.

I wish people would stop using it as some sort of slur.
        Ukrainians were never involved in slavery so id say that's pretty derogatory towards Lomachenko.........

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
          So he says that Lomachenko's ancestors were slave owners in America? Hahahahaha
          I have no idea. Honestly, most people don't know the origin of the word, just that it is used in an insulting manner. If I didn't read so damn much, I wouldn't know either lol.

Either way, Loma is incredible irregardless of skin color.

Comment

So he says that Lomachenko's ancestors were slave owners in America? Hahahahaha
            He's trolling bro.

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
              Ukrainians were never involved in slavery so id say that's pretty derogatory towards Lomachenko.........
              They weren't. Just like the rest of Eastern Europe

Comment

Hahahah the guy said Lomachenko was a slave owner
                Massa Lomachenko doe

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  so its kind of a compliment in a sense. saying you own everyone else and you are the boss
                  The thing is that the overseers didn't own anything. They were basically police before police. A buffer between the wealthy whites and the slave class. They gave the overseer's power in order to give them someone to look down upon and have authority over while ignoring their own shortcomings on socio-economic level.

Comment

The thing is that the overseers didn't own anything. They were basically police before police. A buffer between the wealthy whites and the slave class. They gave the overseer's power in order to give them someone to look down upon and have authority over while ignoring their own shortcomings on socio-economic level.
                    They could also have as much Black p*ssy as they wanted and some of them sho' did.

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
                      He's trolling bro.
                      He probably is, I just don't want to see some sucker calling my people "slave owners". I'd be Okay with it if it was true but it never was. You don't like when somebody try to make things up about your people

Comment

Working...
                      X