Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time to admit it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

smh. what happened to this forum? the racism is so blatant now, it's quite near unbearable. I blame Floyd, dare I say there was a shift when he spoke to his followers about "if I was white," "if that asain basketball player was black," "if connor mcgrergor was black..."

Comment

Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
      smh. what happened to this forum? the racism is so blatant now, it's quite near unbearable. I blame Floyd, dare I say there was a shift when he spoke to his followers about "if I was white," "if that asain basketball player was black," "if connor mcgrergor was black..."

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        Our new RB... Should be fun to see him run behind that line
        Yeah. I remember him being interviewed by some kids and he silver and black was his favourite team growing up and he wore number 23 because of MJ.

Comment

Kigali must be getting paid for generating the traffic on here with his trolling. This is the only logical explanation of why he hasn't been permabanned yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Banko Villas View Post
            Lomachenko is truly something special. My favourite white boxer in the world right now. Damn, that cracker can box! He's in my P4P top 3.

1: Ward (I expect him to beat Kovalev again)
            2: Crawford
            3: Lomachenko

At the moment, I have Crawford above him due to having a better resume (more wins + undefeated), but Lomachenko can easily catch up to him.
            Not sure about that.

That Salido SD decision loss is nothing to blame but more something to praise IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
              I agree, with you, hence we MUST say he has had some influence on that Gavis Long who was TMT all over the place.

That's what it takes when you go all racial and have 100 000 000 followers, some ******s will act for real.

His behaviour has been terrific and everybody is finding him excuses while he's a straight piece of sh.

That's a bad thing about sport, a ****** can be a billionnaire because he has been trained since he's 2 years old and is physically gifted.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                Not sure about that.

That Salido SD decision loss is nothing to blame but more something to praise IMO.
                Agree 100%, but this is how most sensible people feel, IMO. I don't think too many people will be able to disagree with that. How could you?

Hell, he almost knocked the dude out in the last round, if I remember correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                  I agree, with you, hence we MUST say he has had some influence on that Gavis Long who was TMT all over the place.

That's what it takes when you go all racial and have 100 000 000 followers, some ******s will act for real.

His behaviour has been terrific and everybody is finding him excuses while he's a straight piece of sh.

That's a bad thing about sport, a ****** can be a billionnaire because he has been trained since he's 2 years old and is physically gifted.
                  Floyd said All Lives Matter.
                  Floyd is cool with Trump.

For all we know Gavin wore that cap because he wanted to wear a Black-owned and promoted brand.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Floyd said All Lives Matter.
                    Floyd is cool with Trump.

For all we know Gavin wore that cap because he wanted to wear a Black-owned and promoted brand.
                    Floyd made a lot of racist comments during his whole career.

I think people supporting his character are idiots just like him.

Floyd is an uneducated idiot who knows nothing except boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
                      Agree 100%, but this is how most sensible people feel, IMO. I don't think too many people will be able to disagree with that. How could you?

Hell, he almost knocked the dude out in the last round, if I remember correctly.
                      Salido won by SD, I scored that fight a draw, fat Dan too if I remember correctly.

The worst thing is Salidoe didn't make the weight.

So they weren't on an even playing field.

I think missing weight is cheating, especially if it's calculated by the fighter's team.

Because the other fighter is making efforts you aren't doing.

It was his 2nd fight as a pro, second 12 rounder.

Only a ****** will blame him, Lomo is an old school, far from protecting an meaningless 0.

Comment

Working...
                      X