• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
    This is you:

Lmao that's all these clowns

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      Yeah you're the moron who signs a contract and thinks you don't have to meet it lmao gl in life kid, ward was about to get sued for his whole paycheck from the first fight if he breached.
      He wouldn't get sued.

He'd simply be stripped of his titles.

Comment

andre ward>>>>>GGG>>>>canela

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
          They made excuses why ward wouldn't take the fight NOW they are making excuse why he DID take the fight. Some people just can't be cool. Always got to go against the grain to be difficult. You're just asking them to man up and keep it real.
          but na we should just listen to guys like A.K since he had ward shook when he came into his gym in his imagination

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            but na we should just listen to guys like A.K since he had ward shook when he came into his gym
            You can believe what you want but the fact is I was never wrong about anything and ward was supposed to honor his word so I don't understand what you're getting at here acting like ward wasn't talking retirement and lagging out the process.

Comment

Ironically, threads like this are a showcase of how insercure Ward fans were pre announcement and how relieved they feel now lol.

It's like after Floyd/PAC, you could just smell the insecurity from them... 'It was a shot out, TBE!', '48 got outclassed'....

They're full of sht, they know it but they don't care because 'they' keep 'winning' lol.

That said, some of the guys quoted in the OP should just man up, admit they were wrong and move on.
              Last edited by Szef; 04-05-2017, 02:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                They made excuses why ward wouldn't take the fight NOW they are making excuse why he DID take the fight. Some people just can't be cool. Always got to go against the grain to be difficult. You're just asking them to man up and keep it real.
                That's the truth..... look at that A.K guy. He's exactly what you're talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
                  So does Bradley's first win over Pacquiao count? Does Chavez's draw against Whitaker count?

Does Williams' win over Lara count?

Those fights were nothing like Ward-Kovalev..sorry man i actually had Ward winning with the exact same score 114-113

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                    Those fights were nothing like Ward-Kovalev..sorry man i actually had Ward winning with the exact same score 114-113
                    Over 75% of the people had Kovalev winning.

Obviously three judges thought Williams beat Lara?

This fight was a robbery - period.

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
                      Over 75% of the people had Kovalev winning.

Obviously three judges thought Williams beat Lara?

This fight was a robbery - period.
                      where did you get that 75 percent number?

Comment

Working...
                      X