Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Terence Crawford, Felix Diaz - Go Face To Face at MSG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    he's fighting a crosseyed midg-et? wtffff
    He's not fighting Manny quite yet.

Comment

Felix Diaz is not John Molina, who still made Crawford uncomfortable in some rounds. This Diaz guy is relentless.

First real fight for Crawford, if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
        Felix Diaz is not John Molina, who still made Crawford uncomfortable in some rounds. This Diaz guy is relentless.

First real fight for Crawford, if you ask me.
        If you think Postol was garbage, you think Diaz is garbage too, if he loses.

Comment

Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
          I thought Joyce beat him to be honest. I will need to revisit that fight I guess.
          The defending Olympic Champion was lucky to be there himself.
          In my opinion the two finalist were not supposed to be there as they both got gift decisions in the earlier rounds of the Olympics.
          I definitely agree with the fact that Manus didn't deserved to be in the finals but he arguably should have lost against two future olympic champions in Iglesias and Sapiyev.
          My point is that Manus was still an olympic champion and Felix battered him left and right in that ring, one of the most dominant finals in those games that were won kinda weak in comparison.

Comment

Hes gonna Jab him to death.

Comment

Fuck me crawfords fighting a hobbit from the projects

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
                It isn't a small percentage the people here that can't have a real boxing conversation without discrediting a fighter's accomplishments
                I don't agree with that, but I do *******ly use the ignore feature to make my time on NSB more fun & productive for me by ignoring the blatant dummies (some of the dummies are only dummies about a few things & like a racist grandpa who's otherwise normal I choose to deal with them).

Comment

Excellent fight between two top liners cant wait.

Comment

Bud stopping this midget.

Comment

Size difference is just crazy, these US American weightbullies in boxing are just zzzZzzZz.. wake me up when Crawford fights somebody at his real weight.

Comment

Working...
                      X