Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Jacobs Set Up Blueprint For Canelo To Beat Golovkin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Jacobs Set Up Blueprint For Canelo To Beat Golovkin!

This past Saturday, BoxingScene.com caught up with Golden Boy Promotion's shareholder and future Hall of Fame inductee Bernard Hopkins. We touched on a lot of topics including WBC/WBA/IBF/IBO middleweight champion Gennady "GGG" Golovkin's March 18th narrow points victory over Daniel Jacobs. The fight was the first in Golovkin's career where he fought for twelve full rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"I had Daniel by at least split decision

How the hell can a single person have a fighter winning by split decision?

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
      BHop has 3 opinions on who won that fight - Oscar's, Canelo's ... and his own.

Comment

yea i didnt get that either

Comment

Sad to see an original G become a ****ing "company guy" shill

Comment

Jacobs has much better foot work than Canelo.

Canelo will get hit. Alot

Comment

This isn't the first time, remember when he felt he was pushed outside of the ring by Joe Smith's punches. "He pushed me and I fell on my ankle". EPIC.

Comment

Originally posted by eastcoast View Post
                how the hell can a single person have a fighter winning by split decision?
                sky sports and boxnation and thousands of fans had jacobs winning also....

Comment

Originally posted by real king kong View Post
                  sad to see an original g become a ****ing "company guy" shill
                  he has been a company puppet for yearssssss.. Where were you the past 5 years? Lmao

Comment

Hopkins has become as delusional as his cross dressing partner Oscarina. Let's hope he doesn't ever become a ringside judge!

Comment

Working...
                    X