Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders Continues To Taunt "P*ssy Borat" Gennady Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the hell is the hold up on this fight? Screw canelo and gb's games. You said all the belts so get them. Funny thing is I bet Ribg Magazine won't wven give GGG that belt of theirs even if he is unified...�� Seriously though they need to get a damn move on it and sign this fight pronto.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      if Saunders called Jacobs a minge, pu55y-borat, and g-spot..... I bet that Jacobs would fight Saunders in a heartbeat

maybe those are compliments in Khazakhy ?
      Borat speaks much better english than Genna. Charlo and Jacobs have wanted to get BJS in the ring all this year. BJS can pretty much pick and choose who he wants since everyone wants to take his belt. It doesn't sound like BJS is stalling the negotiations at all. He seems very eager to get his hands on Gennagina.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        Why are you writing 666?
        Its in the front of his trunks....and triple gee is not the nickname he gave himself or anyone on his team gave him that nickname....he was giving that by the powers that be.....GGG=666, can you SEE it? Its subliminal....I say it cuz I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          Its in the front of his trunks....and triple gee is not the nickname he gave himself or anyone on his team gave him that nickname....he was giving that by the powers that be.....GGG=666, can you SEE it? Its subliminal....I say it cuz I see it.
          Ok, you're officially in the troll zone.

Good to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
            Ok, you're officially in the troll zone.

Good to know.
            What? Troll? Nah, Facts.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              if Saunders called Jacobs a minge, pu55y-borat, and g-spot..... I bet that Jacobs would fight Saunders in a heartbeat

maybe those are compliments in Khazakhy ?
              If Jacobs got called pu55y-borat, and g-spot by Saunders he laugh his ass off and wonder is this guy nuts..

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                What? Troll? Nah, Facts.
                Oky Doky

Comment

''It doesn'T matta fomi! I need Canelo!'' - Lil'G

Comment

Bjs needs to satay focused on Murray and keep improving. That win over lem qas the first time he looked truly world class, came in great shape and didn't have stamina issues.

Everyone has lauded him but it may just be a one time thing. If he truly has changed his ways then hell look just as good. If not its same old bjs and that guy is getting beaten by ggg.

Comment

Working...
                    X