Golovkin vs Alvarez won't happen until Golovkin loses that 0

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golovkin vs Alvarez won't happen until Golovkin loses that 0

"I spoke to my promoter Tom... 50/50..."

This came from Golovkin himself. This guy is a man, he knows well what "half and half" means...

Therefore, why would Golovkin take anything less than 50/50? What power does Oscar or Tom have what Golovkin feels is right?

Ever since Golovkin was handed the green strap the ggg fans have been enjoying the K2 and GGG ride, they have been playing around in wanting Alvarez.

Only way ggg will ever submit to anything different than 50/50 is when they lose that 0.
    Last edited by Lester Tutor; 04-03-2017, 10:36 AM.

I never knew the purse bid was 50-50

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      I never knew the purse bid was 50-50
      "Yesss...this is box... Canelo disrespect to boxing, he no share PPV 50/50. You know.. this crazy... I want to fight to Canelo. Has be everything 50/50... this box. This biggest fight. Wilder hasssa better KO than me. Hasssa!"

Do you know what a hassa is Frank?

Comment

I disagree. GGG's primary value to a Canelo/GGG PPV is being an undefeated "monster" that nobody has defeated. Should he lose, especially if it's to someone perceived to be "lesser" than Canelo, it would significantly reduce the "sellability" of the PPV IMO.
        Last edited by The Big Dunn; 04-03-2017, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
          "Yesss...this is box... Canelo disrespect to boxing, he no share PPV 50/50. You know.. this crazy... I want to fight to Canelo. Has be everything 50/50... this box. This biggest fight. Wilder hasssa better KO than me. Hasssa!"

A Hassa is a pig that don't fly straight.

Styles P

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post

And none of that addresses thefact that Canelo had the belt, and the financial upside, yet he vacated his belt and handed it to GGG. So, what you're saying is it's ok for Camel to duck because he wants 90%, but not OK for Golovkin to want half

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              I disagree. GGG's primary value to a Canelo/GGG PPV is being an undefeated "monster that nobody has defeated. Should he lose, especially if it's to someone perceived to be lesser" than Canelo, it would significantly reduce the "sellability" of the PPV IMO.
              I came here to say this. The fight would lose a lot of luster if either of them lose before they fight each other.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                And none of that addresses thefact that Canelo had the belt, and the financial upside, yet he vacated his belt and handed it to GGG. So, what you're saying is it's ok for Camel to duck because he wants 90%, but not OK for Golovkin to want half
                The narratives aren't about vacating. Ironically it's been Abel, ggg, and Loeffler pursuing a fight and calling Nelo's name... who's desperate and wanting 50/50?

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                  I came here to say this. The fight would lose a lot of luster if either of them lose before they fight each other.
                  Nelo be Chavez Jr. will be a success. GBP is in a very comfortable position. ESPN Deportes (that includes Marquez) have been talking about GGGs low #s against Jacobs. How many people are tuning into that program? Don't you think these Hispanic boxing fans are learning something about these narratives from Marquez and team, about low numbers?

The phase has already gone into affect and I knew this in 2016. Alvarez vs Chavez Jr. has more weight than Alvarez vs Golovkin atm.

Comment

Working...
                  X