Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rigondaeux turning down the Lomachenko fight came back to haunt him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Metho_4u;17567792]You're also neglecting the point out lomachencho is now a 130 lb fighter, so he's got to drop the 4 lbs and then not be able to rehydrate. You're also not pointing out what rigo will weigh on fight night. He's a little guy, I get that, so maybe he should look to calling out other guys closer to his weight. Lomachenko imo should go for Garcia...it would look better on his resume, and he's not taking a step back. It would also mean more to beat a guy bigger, stronger, and skillful. I don't care for the rigo fight personally.[/QUOTe
    They cant fight for obvious reasons, weight, and that was always the sticky point. Am talking about when lomachenko was 126 not 130. I see Gamboa vs lomachenko as a better option...

Comment

[QUOTE=garfios;17573655]
      Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
      You're also neglecting the point out lomachencho is now a 130 lb fighter, so he's got to drop the 4 lbs and then not be able to rehydrate. You're also not pointing out what rigo will weigh on fight night. He's a little guy, I get that, so maybe he should look to calling out other guys closer to his weight. Lomachenko imo should go for Garcia...it would look better on his resume, and he's not taking a step back. It would also mean more to beat a guy bigger, stronger, and skillful. I don't care for the rigo fight personally.[/QUOTe
      They cant fight for obvious reasons, weight, and that was always the sticky point. Am talking about when lomachenko was 126 not 130. I see Gamboa vs lomachenko as a better option...
      But Gamboa is now considered a nobody and imo lomachencho takes a step back rather than forward because Gamboa didn't look good in his last fight and clearly seems to have lost a step. He's a guy who has the talent and ability and no matter who he fights someone will say he avoided this guy or that guy, just like anyone floyd fought was never good enough. People just hated him no matter what.

Comment

GTFOH with this bull****! Lomachicken wanted nothin to do with Rigo.

Comment

I don't remember one good decision from rigo since he arrived here.

Comment

Originally posted by Medinabcheatin View Post
            GTFOH with this bull****! Lomachicken wanted nothin to do with Rigo.
            He's a chicken? Dude, seriously, grow up and get some education.

Comment

Working...
            X