Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Loeffler: Canelo Makes More With GGG Than He Did Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ..El Chacal.. View Post
    "Canelo has to get past a tough upcoming fight, on May 6th, when he faces countryman Saul "Canelo" Alvarez."

Lol

Canelo vs Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

FOTY
    I say that would a good fight. Hard to call that one. A 50/50 fight with a 100% chance that Canelo wins and a 100% chance that Saul Alvarez loses.

Comment

so the canelo fight is top priority because of money. ok i better not ever hear this camp say their main goal is all the belts at 160 ever again. saunders is sitting around waiting for a contract and Loeffler dragging his feet. i thought this was his dream, become undisputed. now we see a big money fight with Canelo is more important than that belt. from now on i better not hear "all the belts" ever again.

Comment

Canelo and his team have been waiting for GGG to get old. I don't think they intend fighting him till 2017

Comment

Yea....because he is the A-side

Comment

Welcome to the A SIDE!

Comment

Loeffler is too amateurish for this kind of job. He's wasting a lot of time. He's too indecisive. Nobody knows what his counter offers are. He doesn't have any. His fighter wants 4 fights a year. This guy can't deliver.

Comment

Originally posted by Ce1ska View Post
                Lol why do you make it sound like he was forced to take the fight? This was a win win situation for Canelo; earn millions, tons of exposure etc...
                True...nelo was the one pushing heavy for the fight

Comment

Originally posted by ..El Chacal.. View Post
                  "Canelo has to get past a tough upcoming fight, on May 6th, when he faces countryman Saul "Canelo" Alvarez."

Lol

Canelo vs Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

FOTY
                  I am betting on a draw. Canelo Vs Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                    Kirkland, khan, smith are canelo's B side opponents on his resume and they still better the most of the top names on GGG resume. In addition to those guys canelo has fought cotto, floyd, chavez, trout, mosley, lara all by the age of 26. GGG 35 and you still making excuses for why he can't make a big fight. SMH

If that's your idea of some kind of elite resume then I feel embarrassed for you. Trout was the first legitimately competitive fight he had in his career and Lara was the last. The rest since then have been an assortment of cherrypicks and a faded, blown up welterweight at the end of his career.

And @ Alvarez-Chavez doing a million buyrates.

Comment

Originally posted by Ham Porter View Post
                      If that's your idea of some kind of elite resume then I feel embarrassed for you. Trout was the first legitimately competitive fight he had in his career and Lara was the last. The rest since then have been an assortment of cherrypicks and a faded, blown up welterweight at the end of his career.

And @ Alvarez-Chavez doing a million buyrates.
                      At 26 canelo has by far the superior resume. It's not even a debate. Calling these guys cherry picks when that all GGG resume is and he fought a blown up welterweight right after canelo at full middleweight limit. Dude don't quote me if you just going to go full re tard. Whatever category you choose to rank fighters canelo has faced better quality of fights. Beaten double the amount of world champs, beaten higher ranked fighters, beaten hall of famers and beaten top 10 p4p ranked fighters at the time they stepped in the ring. I would go through the list of bums GGG has faced but you know the list and he's 35 canelo better names on his resume at 26. You will not win a debate on who has faced better competition one guys has guys like cotto, floyd, chavez, trout, lara, mosley, and the other guy has who?

Comment

Working...
                      X