Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook: After I've Beaten Errol Spence, I Want Keith Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He said that in 2014 when he beat Shawn Porter.

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
      Lol...

I think this idiot believes he won the Golovkin fight.

"A lot of people wrote me off in the Golovkin fight." -Kell Brook
      Yah him and his team got a weird outlook of that fight lol.

Comment

Brook never Senchenko and no one else before Porter. He won a title, said he was going to fight Chaves and then said he was injured and mysteriously cancelled the fight. No postponing the fight like everyone else does. Then he fought JoJo, Gavin, and Bizier. He had to fight Spence, so he went up and took a fight he knew he was going to get ko'd in, but it didn't matter because he was two divisions higher. Then what choice did Brook have? Brook wouldn't be favored against any of the top 154 lb. guys and none of them are big names either. All the money is at WW. And again, he is expected to get knocked out, so what does it matter??? Also, Spence is the biggest payday possible for Brook. Pac and Khan said no. So it is either fight Spence, move up to 154 where he would lose to the top guys, or simply vacate and be thrown in with Quillin as one of the biggest cowards in boxing history.

Spence should win, but he will definitely need a knockout. Dirrell-Froch proved beyond any doubt, that an American will never win a decision in England against an English fighter. Even if Spence knocked Brook down once every round he would still lose a decision. If Brook can run and hold enough to not get ko'd he will get the decision, but he sure isn't going to fight Thurman. If he was too scared to fight Chaves, do you really think he will agree to face Thurman???

Comment

Did he say this?! That is GREAT.
          Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
          " WILLIE MONROE JR HAD 2 GOOD ROUNDS AGAINST GGG ALSO" - ERROL SPENCE JR.....

Comment

I think you're right. And I also don't think that eye will hold up.
            Originally posted by Pozomuro View Post
            Mark my words... Spence will fu** this guy up.

Comment

I believe Spence is a more difficult fight than Thurman.

However, Brook is better than both.

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
                manny the cherrypicker has never tried to unify in his life... He is busy fighting bums like jessie vargas and jeff horn at the moment.....
                Stil better than Berto. Yes, Horn is better cherrypick than Berto, because Berto sux.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                  I believe Spence is a more difficult fight than Thurman.

However, Brook is better than both.
                  I think Spence is better than all of these guys. I am just not sure if he could beat Bradley. Well, Bradley seems to be retired, so, nobody cares.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                    I think Spence is better than all of these guys. I am just not sure if he could beat Bradley. Well, Bradley seems to be retired, so, nobody cares.
                    Bradley is washed.

All these guys beat him.

Comment

Well, the two biggest names on Spence's CV are both called Chris and both punch like flyweights so let's just see how he deals with his big step up.

Comment

Working...
                      X