Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao's Adviser: We're Not Worried About Any Deadline To Sign

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CLOTTEY

ALGIERI

RIOS

VARGAS

HORN

Somebody step up and tell me whats wrong with that ferocious list!!

Comment

Who is Jeff Horn? Is this a retirement tour like what Kobe did last year? I think pac should say so, so people would know this isn't a relevant fight.
      Last edited by Blackclouds; 04-01-2017, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
        Why should Manny fight 140 fighter Crawford instead of strong welterweight? Pacquiao is welterweight now. I expect him to fight ww opposition. So Horn is O.k.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiCityExtractz View Post
          ALL of you forgot horn actually earned his spot, hes the mandatory. Same thing Keith Thurman Was to floyd FOR YEARS.

nice of you to drop in Mrs Wade

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            What rankings are they?
            boxrec

i know boxrec is flawed, it ain't perfect but it's the closest thing we have to a real boxing rating system

Comment

Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
              Crawford is one of my favorite fighters... in fact he's..in my top 3 right now...but this guy walks around 15-20 lbs more than his fighting weight right... and rehydrate to 153-155 lb fight night. He should be at 147. Ok...fine. Let him unify...but after that..no excuse. He needs to go to 147.

Pac is.a rare fighter who is said to actually gain weight to make 147. He's also 38 freaking years old.

Pac can do whatever the #$@# to he wants to at this stage of his career. He's not a full time boxer anymore. He's a senator . lol. 2 fights left..maybe 3.

At 38 years floyd held the wbc,wba,wbo titles.

Stop making excuses.

Comment

Working...
              X