No announcement yet.

Fantasy fight: Gennady Golovkin vs Micheal Nunn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
    you're holding onto that boxrec argument like a ****** holding onto a sugarcane.

i am simply looking at facts.

you are not making any sense.

So Nunn wasn't at the top of his game at 31 yrs old?

That must mean his skills are terrible. If you have good skills, you shouldn't be over the hill at 31. do you even understand boxing? just LMAO

GGG, Jacobs > Michael Nunn

Losing to absolute bums at 31 is somehow a great feat.

just LMAO @ these ******s who can't string together simple logic.

I'm done with you
    Im done with you, you absolute cretin.

You don't even want a debate, and your whole argument is based on Boxrec statistics.

No, Nunn wasn't at the top of his game at 31, which you'd know if you'd EVER SEEN HIS CAREER UNFOLD. So why on earth are you so fixated on a past prime loss at SMW, when we're looking at a peak MW version of Nunn?

I actually pity you if you think the loss to Little at SMW, means that Jacobs was a better MW. That's one of the most embarrassing things I've ever read on here.

You're not worth our time you casual ignoramus.
    Last edited by robertzimmerman; 03-31-2017, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
      His resume is actually better then GGG's aswell....

Donald Curry

Iran Barkley

Marlon Starling

you should actually learn about the sport man

Iran Barkley is journeyman.

Marlon Starling is not even curtis stevens level. Who did he ever beat?

Donald Curry is Lemiuex level. and he got that win late in Curry's career. not prime.

Jacobs > all those

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
        I'm not sure he is a Golovkin fan, I think he's trolling to make the fanbase look bad. The only other poster as bad as this guy is the poster Golovkin/thenotoriousone and he's an obvious troll. Heck they could be the same guy, around the time he stopped posting this headshots guy showed up. lol
        This site needs cleansing.

I just honestly hope for his own sake that he's trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by robertzimmerman View Post
          Im done with you, you absolute cretin.

You don't even want a debate, and your whole argument is based on Boxrec statistics.

No, Nunn wasn't at the top of his game at 31, which you'd know if you'd EVER SEEN HIS CAREER UNFOLD. So why on earth are you so fixated on a past prime loss at SMW, when we're looking at a peak MW version of Nunn?

I actually pity you if you think the loss to Little at SMW, means that Jacobs was a better MW. That's one of the most embarrassing things I've ever read on here.

You're not worth our time you casual ignoramus.

nope i'm just consistent with facts and logic.

you still haven't answered my question.

Why did Michael Nunn lost to an absolute bum in his prime?

Explain.

Comment

no boxing works exactly like that.

you are judged by your worst moments. why does Amir Khan have a glass jaw?

He went 12 rounds with Maidana without getting KOed while taking hundreds of punches.

but he has been KOed 3 times over hundreds of rounds.

So he has a glass jaw and bookmakers keep this in mind when they made the odds for the Canelo fight.

Do you even understand how it works?

At the highest level when you get pushed to the brink....... the weakest link breaks.

the facts stand, Michael Nunn got outboxed by a bum in his prime. Therefore, Jacobs and GGG both have clear paths to victory. He simply does not have that path of victory over GGG and Jacobs.
            IT'S A FANTASY FIGHT DEBATE LOOKING AT BOTH GUYS AT THEIR ABSOLUTE BEST AT MW.

Using your casual Boxrec logic, it would be like me saying to you:

"I think Roy Jones would have beaten Andre Ward at SMW"

With you replying back with:

"No chance! Roy was knocked out by a journeyman in Glen Johnson, and Ward is on another level"

Comment

Iran Barkley is journeyman.

Marlon Starling is not even curtis stevens level. Who did he ever beat?

Donald Curry is Lemiuex level. and he got that win late in Curry's career. not prime.

Jacobs > all those
              Iran Barkley a journeyman???3 time champion and his one win over Tommy Hearns ****s on GGG's entire career

Marlon Starling-2 time world champion..Jacobs never even held a real title

Donald Curry-unified undisputed ww champion..champion at 154..how the hell is that Lemiuex level??

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                Iran Barkley a journeyman???3 time champion and his one win over Tommy Hearns ****s on GGG's entire career

Marlon Starling-2 time world champion..Jacobs never even held a real title

Donald Curry-unified undisputed ww champion..champion at 154..how the hell is that Lemiuex level??

Jacobs was WBA champ, and he has a win over undefeated Kid Chocolate who never lost his title.
                That win beats anything on Marlon Starling's career.

Iran Barkley's win over Heans is like Enzo Macarelli's win over RJJ. just because RJJ has a glass jaw don't make Enzo Macarelli a great win on anybody's resume. Journeyman is journeyman.

Donald Curry was a welterweight. LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by robertzimmerman View Post
                  IT'S A FANTASY FIGHT DEBATE LOOKING AT BOTH GUYS AT THEIR ABSOLUTE BEST AT MW.

Using your casual Boxrec logic, it would be like me saying to you:

"I think Roy Jones would have beaten Andre Ward at SMW"

With you replying back with:

"No chance! Roy was knocked out by a journeyman in Glen Johnson, and Ward is on another level"

that would be different because Ward has no punch. it's trickier with single shot KO's. there is literally no excuse to get outboxed by a bum tho. it shows skill deficiency.

Did RJJ get outboxed by a bum over 12 in his prime tho?

Comment

Jacobs was WBA champ, and he has a win over undefeated Kid Chocolate who never lost his title.
                    That win beats anything on Marlon Starling's career.

how was Jacobs WBA champ is GGG was WBA champ?? who did kid chocolate ever beat?

Iran Barkley's win over Heans is like Enzo Macarelli's win over RJJ. just because RJJ has a glass jaw don't make Enzo Macarelli a great win on anybody's resume. Journeyman is journeyman.

What does Hearns have to do with RJJ?? Hearns wasnt 40

Donald Curry was a welterweight. LMAO
                    Curry is a 2 weight champion
                    Last edited by Larry the boss; 03-31-2017, 05:33 PM.

Comment

nope i'm just consistent with facts and logic.

you still haven't answered my question.

Why did Michael Nunn lost to an absolute bum in his prime?

Explain.
                      He wasn't in his prime you clown.

Age and ring age are 2 different things.

He wasn't in his prime, just because he was 31.

He lost to Little at a higher weight.

It happens.

There's countless examples to give.

For all we know: Jacobs and GG may have beaten Little. But that does not mean that it's a given that Jacobs and GG would definitely have beaten Nunn at MW.

How hard is that to understand?

How can you not factor in their styles?

GG easily beat Lemieux, whilst Jacobs gave GG a really tough fight. Yet Lemieux could fight Jacobs and take him out with ease. We don't know. That's the kind of things that frequently happen in boxing.

Unless Jacobs and GG have fought at SMW, with similarities to Steve Little, the Little loss isn't that significant, again: not when you also take into account that Nunn wasn't the same guy at that point who'd taken out Sumbu Kalambay. (Yes, I know you've no idea who he was)

Comment

Working...
                      X