• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy fight: Gennady Golovkin vs Micheal Nunn

Who wins in this fight?

GG via easy work

Comment

bad stamina. open for the left hook.

just LMAO @ getting hit by that left hook. it came from the moon.

Comment

GGG would easily KO Nunn. Nunn was a good boxer with average chin and punching power. Nunn was probably as good a fighter as Jacobs. I think GGG had an off night with Jacobs. He hurt Jacobs a few times but failed to finish him off. I think GGG would KO Jacobs if they fight again. Nunn was not able to take punches as well as Jacobs did in his fight with GGG.

Comment

Nun would have shut GEE out, But whatever "He knocks out Heavyweights doe"

Comment

I think people are under estimating Nunn. His style is very difficult for Golovkin, he had grear speed, feet and reach. The Nunn of the Frank Tate fight might do it on points. He could've been a great.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post

ahve you ever watched a full fight of Nunn?

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                ahve you ever watched a full fight of Nunn?
                yup.

u?

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post

It came from the southpaw position as Toney switched, Something GEE can't do.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    GGG would easily KO Nunn. Nunn was a good boxer with average chin and punching power. Nunn was probably as good a fighter as Jacobs. I think GGG had an off night with Jacobs. He hurt Jacobs a few times but failed to finish him off. I think GGG would KO Jacobs if they fight again. Nunn was not able to take punches as well as Jacobs did in his fight with GGG.
                    this comment alone shows you guys have no idea how good Nunn was

Toney is simply or more skilled and better fighter than GGG and was well behind on the cards before the stoppage

Nunn had a very good chin, obviously you never watched any of his fights....he was only stopped by Toney and was clearly a more talented and accomplished fighter than Jacobs.

fought for world titles at 160-175 and was lineal at 160 and 168

Comment

Working...
                    X