Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fantasy fight: Gennady Golovkin vs Micheal Nunn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it is only logical to conclude that IF Steven Little can box Michael Nunn's ears off in his prime.

Then GGG would beat him.

Danny Jacobs would beat him.

this is logic. it's concrete facts.

There's nothing in GGG's career suggests he would lost to Nunn.

There's nothing in Jacob's career suggests he would lost to Nunn outside of a puncher's chance.

Comment

We have to be fair and balanced.

at 34, Michael Nunn was getting his eyes knocked loose by euro bums.

GGG is still IBF. WBA. WBC. world champ.

There is simply no comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
        you are getting emotional and illogical. full ****** once again.

I don't need to hear any sensationalism.

Just answer 1 question.

If he was everything you say, why did he get outboxed over 12 rounds by a complete bum in his prime at 31?

bum named Steve Little who loses half his fights.

answer the question
        Jeez!

Again: Forget Boxrec and watch the fights.

Seriously, you sound like an ignorant casual.

James Toney lost to inferior guys like Tiberi, but beat Nunn, McCallum and Tim Littles etc.

Yes, Steve Little beat Nunn at SMW. But again: That wasn't the version of Nunn who was at the top of his game in the late 80's/early 90's, and it was at a higher weight.

Do you understand? Has it sunk in?

Predicting an easy win for GG at MW, based on Nunn losing to someone you don't know at SMW, is a joke.

Go and watch Nunn's fights at his MW peak, and take into account his technical skills, as well as his height and his reach etc.

Please don't post anymore before you go and watch Nunn. You are just embarrassing yourself with your Boxrec logic, and you make it hard for guys like me also being a GG fan. Because of guys like you, I have to convince people on here that although I'm a GG fan, I'm an objective fan who doesn't think it's a given that he'd have beaten all of the former MW greats with absolute ease.

You're lucky that people on here are even replying to you after what you said about Jacobs being rated higher than Nunn, based on the Little fight.

You might as well be waving a huge flag that says: I've never seen Nunn fight, but I've been on Boxrec"

Comment

Originally posted by robertzimmerman View Post
          Jeez!

James Toney lost to inferior guys like Tiberi, but beat Nunn, McCallum and Tim Littles etc.

Yes, Steve Little beat Nunn at SMW. But again: That wasn't the version of Nunn who at the top of his game in the late 80's/early 90's, and it was at a higher weight.

Predicting an easy win for GG at MW, based on Nunn losing to someone you don't know at SMW, is a joke.

Go and watch Nunn's fights at his MW peak, and take into account his technical skills, as well as his height and his reach etc.

Please don't post anymore before you go and watch Nunn. You are just embarrassing yourself with your Boxrec logic, and you make it hard for guys like me also being a GG fan. Because of guys like you, I have to convince people on here that although I'm a GG fan, I'm an objective fan who doesn't think it's a given that he'd have beaten all of the former MW greats with ease.

You're lucky that people on here are even replying to you after what you said about Jacobs being rated higher than Nunn based on the Little fight.

You might as well be waving a huge flag that says: I've never seen Nunn fight, but I've been on Boxrec"

you're holding onto that boxrec argument like a ****** holding onto a sugarcane.

i am simply looking at facts.

you are not making any sense.

So Nunn wasn't at the top of his game at 31 yrs old?

That must mean his skills are terrible. If you have good skills, you shouldn't be over the hill at 31. do you even understand boxing? just LMAO

GGG, Jacobs > Michael Nunn

Losing to absolute bums at 31 is somehow a great feat.

just LMAO @ these ******s who can't string together simple logic.

I'm done with you
          Last edited by HeadShots; 03-31-2017, 04:54 PM.

Comment

GGG still has a 90% KO rate. Nunn keeps his chin straight up in the air and he doesn't have the 90% KO rate Jacobs does.

GGG shows him no respect and blows him out.

not on the same level.
            Nunn fought far better fighters then Jacobs man..everything in boxing is not about ko percentage..it is who you are fighting

Comment

Jeez!

Yes, Steve Little beat Nunn at SMW. But again: That wasn't the version of Nunn who at the top of his game in the late 80's/early 90's, and it was at a higher weight.

Please don't post anymore before you go and watch Nunn. You are just embarrassing yourself with your Boxrec logic, and you make it hard for guys like me also being a GG fan. Because of guys like you, I have to convince people on here that although I'm a GG fan, I'm an objective fan who doesn't think it's a given that he'd have beaten all of the former MW greats with ease.

You're lucky that people on here are even replying to you after what you said about Jacobs being rated higher than Nunn based on the Little fight.

I'm not sure he is a Golovkin fan, I think he's trolling to make the fanbase look bad. The only other poster as bad as this guy is the poster Golovkin/thenotoriousone and he's an obvious troll. Heck they could be the same guy, around the time he stopped posting this headshots guy showed up. lol

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                Nunn fought far better fighters then Jacobs man..everything in boxing is not about ko percentage..it is who you are fighting

that's an opinion that can't be backed by facts.

However here is a fact, in his prime, Michael Nunn lost to an absolute journeyman.

Why did that happen?

Comment

it is only logical to conclude that IF Steven Little can box Michael Nunn's ears off in his prime.

Then GGG would beat him.

Danny Jacobs would beat him.

this is logic. it's concrete facts.

There's nothing in GGG's career suggests he would lost to Nunn.

There's nothing in Jacob's career suggests he would lost to Nunn outside of a puncher's chance.
                  If you'd watched boxing for a number of years, you'd know full well that boxing doesn't work like that.

Now you're either trolling, or you're one of the most ignorant posters I've ever debated on here.

How on earth can it be a given that Jacobs and GG would definitely have beaten Nunn, when:

1. They don't replicate Little's style.

2. The fight was fought at SMW.

3. That was not the peak version of Nunn that we're an*lysing here.

?

Again: You're debating in the manner that of a FaceBook casual.

The attributes that Nunn possessed whilst he was at his MW PEAK, would have caused GG lots of problems.

If you don't appreciate that, then you're worth any of our time.

If you switch Boxrec for YouTube, we might get somewhere.
                  Last edited by robertzimmerman; 03-31-2017, 05:02 PM.

Comment

that's an opinion that can't be backed by facts.

However here is a fact, in his prime, Michael Nunn lost to an absolute journeyman.

Why did that happen?
                    His resume is actually better then GGG's aswell....

Donald Curry

Iran Barkley

Marlon Starling

you should actually learn about the sport man

Comment

If you'd watched boxing for a number of years, you'd know full well that boxing doesn't work like that.

Now you're either trolling, or you're one of the most ignorant posters I've ever debated on here.

How on earth can it be a given that Jacobs and GG would definitely have beaten Nunn, when:

1. They don't replicate Little's style.

2. The fight was fought at SMW.

3. That was not the peak version of Nunn that we're an*lysing here.

?

Again: You're debating in the manner that of a FaceBook casual.

The attributes that Nunn possessed whilst he was at his MW PEAK, would have caused GG lots of problems.

If you don't appreciate that, then you're worth any of our time.

If you switch Boxrec for YouTube, we might get somewhere.

no boxing works exactly like that.

you are judged by your worst moments. why does Amir Khan have a glass jaw?

He went 12 rounds with Maidana without getting KOed while taking hundreds of punches.

but he has been KOed 3 times over hundreds of rounds.

So he has a glass jaw and bookmakers keep this in mind when they made the odds for the Canelo fight.

Do you even understand how it works?

At the highest level when you get pushed to the brink....... the weakest link breaks.

the facts stand, Michael Nunn got outboxed by a bum in his prime. Therefore, Jacobs and GGG both have clear paths to victory. He simply does not have that path of victory over GGG and Jacobs.

Comment

Working...
                      X