Jacobs is much bigger with less bf

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
      GG via easy work
      You've got to love this forum.

Comment

This euro bum knocked his eyes crossed and beat his ass

he was 34.

Same age as GGG. Still undefeated and still champ.

different levels.

Stick to facts.

no drama or emotional dick riding.

just straight facts.

that's how men supposed to think.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          GGG would easily KO Nunn. Nunn was a good boxer with average chin and punching power. Nunn was probably as good a fighter as Jacobs. I think GGG had an off night with Jacobs. He hurt Jacobs a few times but failed to finish him off. I think GGG would KO Jacobs if they fight again. Nunn was not able to take punches as well as Jacobs did in his fight with GGG.
          No he wouldn't have.

Michael was a huge southpaw, with slick skills.

It would have been a very tough match up for him stylistically.

Nunn was probably as good as Jacobs?

Please!

Comment

Originally posted by robertzimmerman View Post
            No he wouldn't have.

Michael was a huge southpaw, with slick skills.

It would have been a very tough match up for him stylistically.

Nunn was probably as good as Jacobs?

Please!

Jacobs > Michael Nunn.

Jacobs and Nunn both got KOed. that's a wash.

Did Jacobs get outboxed by a homeless bum at 31?

Michael Nunn got his ass beat by a complete bum over 12 rounds. Outskilled by a BUM over 12 damn rounds.

This is a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
              complete amateur getting caught by this hook with his chin up in the air.

let the opponent walk up unpunished with his hands down too.

GGG sends him to the moon

Stop being ignorant and have a proper debate.

You can't have an opinion based off of just one clip.

That was a hard fight against Toney, and he made a mistake and paid for it late in the fight. Yes, theoretically, IF GG had've had that same opportunity, he could have caught him. But it's pretty ignorant to think that it would have been a given.

I could post Gifs of Brook bouncing GG's head around and declare that Nunn would have had a birthday in there.

If you look at things objectively and an*lyse the stylistic match up, it would have been a very hard fight for both guys. From Nunn's perspective, he'd have been fighting a relentless pressure fighter with great power and a great chin. From GG's perspective, he'd have been fighting a fast, technical southpaw, with great footwork.

The likelihood is: GG wouldn't easily have sent him to the moon.

Before you make anymore comments, go and watch some actual footage of Nunn in his MW prime.

Comment

Stop being ignorant and have a proper debate.

You can't have an opinion based off of just one clip.

That was a hard fight against Toney, and he made a mistake and paid for it late in the fight. Yes, theoretically, IF GG had've had that same opportunity, he could have caught him. But it's pretty ignorant to think that would have been a given.

I could post gifs of Brook bouncing GG's head around and declare that Nunn would have had a birthday in there.

If you look at things objectively, and an*lyse the stylistic match up, it would have been a very hard fight for both guys. From Nunn's perspective, he'd have been fighting a relentless pressure fighter with great power and a great chin. From GG's perspective, he'd have been fighting a fast, technical southpaw with great footwork.

The likelihood is: GG wouldn't easily have sent him to the moon.

Before you make anymore comments, go and watch some actual footage of Nunn in his MW prime.

brook hit GGG but it was always with GGG still being defensively responsible. hands up. chin tucked. seeing the punches.

he was never rocked or KOed.

Nunn had his head straight up in the hair, hands down.... and that was slowest looping punch i've ever seen land. The best part is Toney was obviously gassed cus he threw the same looping punch with his right hand. it looks like a dennis martinez side arm pitch. absolute joke for it to land without any defense from Nunn.

That is absolutely amateur.

you can't defend it. it's a fact.
                Last edited by HeadShots; 03-31-2017, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Jacobs > Michael Nunn.

Jacobs and Nunn both got KOed. that's a wash.

Did Jacobs get outboxed by a homeless bum at 31?

Michael Nunn got his ass beat by a complete bum over 12 rounds. Outskilled by a BUM over 12 damn rounds.

This is a fact.
                  More ignorance.

Michael Nunn was a much better fighter than Jacobs.

A totally different proposition.

You've jumped straight on Boxrec to protect GG's reputation. It's completeley unnecessary. I'm a big fan of GG's myself.

Steve Little isn't even relevant here for various reasons:

1. We're discussing a prime version of Michael Nunn at MW.

2. That was a fight at SMW when he was on the slide.

3. GG and Little have no similarities, and as yet, GG hasn't fought at SMW.

Instead of using Boxrec to jump to GG's defence, just objectively an*lyse the stylistic match up, looking from both guys perspectives.

We all know about triangle theories and how they throw up unexpected results.

When someone asks for your opinion on a fantasy fight, the very first thing you should do, is to look closely at both guys in question, again: an*lysing their skills and their styles, before looking at their resumes etc.

If you go and watch Michael Nunn at his very best at 160, you'd realise that: Although GG could have beaten him, it would have been a very tough match up for him.

Comment

brook hit GGG but it was always with GGG still being defensively responsible. hands up. chin tucked. seeing the punches.

he was never rocked or KOed.

Nunn had his head straight up in the hair, hands down.... and that was slowest looping punch i've ever seen land. The best part is Toney was obviously gassed cus he threw the same looping punch with his right hand. it looks like a dennis martinez side arm pitch. absolute joke for it to land without any defense from Nunn.

That is absolutely amateur.

you can't defend it. it's a fact.
                    I haven't used the Brook fight as an example, I said I COULD DO if I was debating in the same ignorant manner that you are doing.

The only amateur here is you.

I'd bet my life that you've never even heard of Steve Little, until you went on Boxrec 20 mins ago in a desperate bid to protect GG's reputation.

Again: There's no need for you to do that. I'm also a HUGE fan of GG's. But I'm realistic.

The old adage of: "Styles make fights" will stand the test of time. There's no truer saying in boxing.

Go and watch some footage of Nunn, and then we can all have a great debate.

A single clip of Toney dropping him is not sufficient evidence to suggest that GG would definitely have beaten him.

The fact that you think Jacobs is a better MW than Nunn just tells us all that you never saw Nunn's prime.

Boxrec is great, but statistics don't allow for circumstances. Forget the stats and watch the fights.

Are you seriously telling us that Jacobs was better than Nunn at MW, just because Nunn got knocked out at SMW, whereas Jacobs hasn't?

Do you know how pathetic that sounds? That's something a casual would say on FaceBook.
                    Last edited by robertzimmerman; 03-31-2017, 04:38 PM.

Comment

More ignorance.

Michael Nunn was a much better fighter than Jacobs.

A totally different proposition.

You've jumped straight on Boxrec to protect GG's reputation. It's completeley unnecessary. I'm a big fan of GG's myself.

Steve Little isn't even relevant here for various reasons:

1. We're discussing a prime version of Michael Nunn at MW.

2. That was a fight at SMW when he was on the slide.

3. GG and Little have no similarities, and as yet, GG hasn't fought at SMW.

Instead of using Boxrec to jump to GG's defence, just objectively an*lyse the stylistic match up, looking from both guys perspectives.

We all know about triangle theories and how they throw up unexpected results.

When someone asks for your opinion on a fantasy fight, the very first thing you should do, is to look closely at both guys in question, again: an*lysing their skills and their styles, before looking at their resumes etc.

If you go and watch Michael Nunn at his very best at 160, you'd realise that: Although GG could have beaten him, it would have been a very tough match up for him.

you are getting emotional and illogical.

I don't need to hear any sensationalistic dick riding.

Just answer 1 question.

If he was everything you say, why did he get outboxed over 12 rounds by a complete bum in his prime at 31?

bum named Steve Little who loses half his fights.

i just like to stick to facts.

answer the question

Comment

Working...
                      X