No announcement yet.

Fantasy fight: Gennady Golovkin vs Micheal Nunn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
    I think people are under estimating Nunn. His style is very difficult for Golovkin, he had grear speed, feet and reach. The Nunn of the Frank Tate fight might do it on points. He could've been a great.
    do you think these guys even know who michael nunn is? without boxrec they woudnt even know who he fought

kinda hard to debate with people who dont know both fighters involved.

Its clear as day some of them never saw a full fight of his or know how dominant he was......he beat better comp than GGG too

Comment

Originally posted by Diegosome1 View Post
      Yeah man, Monzon and Hagler never took risks. That's why I have them outside my top 30 in all time middleweights
      nice alt

monzon and Hagler actually beat top middleweights and were the lineal champions.......

no regular belts combined with the real belts defenses either lol

Monzon beats hall of famers, so did Hagler....GGG's best opponent is Jacobs, who never won a legit world title, and Lemieux who has beaten 1 maybe 2 world ranked middleweights....yea man, the stuff of legends lol

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
        keep fighting the good fight....moving on lol

forgot who is was talking too.....you definitely took too many head shots...

Nunn was past prime.....40+ fights and 31 years old

GGG has feasted on lower tier competition so how good is he really?

at least nunn fought from 160-175 and took risks

GGG bests opponents are pretty untested at the top.

Nunn was 31 yrs old and got outboxed by a starving homeless bum.

GGG is 35 with 400 fights and still dominating the game.

GGG > Nunn on every measurable scale.

YDKSAB.

Comment

Nunn went 11 rounds with James "Lights Out" Toney....I got Nunn beating 666 in 6....LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
            Nunn was 31 yrs old and got outboxed by a starving homeless bum.

GGG is 35 with 400 fights and still dominating the game.

GGG > Nunn on every measurable scale.

YDKSAB.
            the funny thing is you dont even know who the guy is...you boxrec warrior

steve little was a top amateur with poor management. He was a better fight than his record suggests. Also he was put in with a lot of prospects and champions early in his career....in 5 years as a pro...he had already been in there with pipino cuevas, terry norris, Mark Breland, Tyrone Trice, David Hilton Jr., Glenn Wolfe, Robert Hines, etc.

its easy to dominate when you dont fight anyone worth much bwahahahahahahaha....first top 3 middleweight he fights, he barely beats the guy smdh

Muhammad ali lost to leon spinks who had 8 fights...he was a bum too

Manny Pacquaio lost to no names in his career.....guess he's a bum

Chavez lost to frankie randall...guess he is an overrated bum too

yea.....Nunn is the only fighter in his to lose an upset or lose to a journeyman

holla at me when you come up for air, and whip your mouth...that GGG jizz on your check is unbecoming

why talk about fighters you never watched or know anything about bro?

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
              bad stamina. open for the left hook.

just LMAO @ getting hit by that left hook. it came from the moon.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                GGG would easily KO Nunn. Nunn was a good boxer with average chin and punching power. Nunn was probably as good a fighter as Jacobs. I think GGG had an off night with Jacobs. He hurt Jacobs a few times but failed to finish him off. I think GGG would KO Jacobs if they fight again. Nunn was not able to take punches as well as Jacobs did in his fight with GGG.
                Just wow. You are certainly entitled to your opinon on who wins, but to say Jacobs is on Nunn's level. The actual ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post

i'm dying of laughter from the overreaching. you literally posted a gif of one of Golovkin's opponents getting dropped.

LMAO fuq i'm DEAD LOLOLOLLOLOLOOOOL

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                    do you think these guys even know who michael nunn is? without boxrec they woudnt even know who he fought

kinda hard to debate with people who dont know both fighters involved.

Its clear as day some of them never saw a full fight of his or know how dominant he was......he beat better comp than GGG too
                    Yeah, I just read about a guy who was an ok boxer with an average chin and no stamina. Nunn in his prime was a very good fighter. He was already declining when he fought Toney, another great fighter who he was leading against. He could stand and fight inside too, trading with big strong supermiddles like Cordova and Sosa and hurting them. But the Nunn of the Tate, Parker, Roldan fights could've been a superstar I think. I think his style is all wrong for Golovkin. Very fast feet, southpaw, leant back on the ropes like a limbo dancer. Makes Jacobs look slow. Golovkin is the best middle now, but it's Nunn on points for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                      check mate

Comment

Working...
                      X