Who is Jeff Horn, he sounds very feminine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is Jeff Horn, he sounds very feminine

I hear dhim interviewed and he sounds like a eunich

then iwatched him fight and he's really really not good.

According to "Chris Williams" of bn24, Jeff Horn is the 147lb division’s version of Canelo. Do you agree with him?

Comment

P4P he is a better boxer than Ortiz, the cement-footed bruiser who runs out of wind by the eighth round.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
        I hear dhim interviewed and he sounds like a eunich

then iwatched him fight and he's really really not good.
        Hahah a "Eunuch"! Loooool.

You are a funny ass dude! And for the most part ,you know your shyte!!!

I saw his fight against the past-his-prime Funeka, and I wasn't overly impressed. I mean, he did what he was expected to do - folded his lanky ass like a lawn chair lol.

Funeka was pretty much a career light-weight, doe.

His chicken legs simply can't support his upper body!

I've shown time and time again, fighters with these beanpole legs are hilariously awkward KO's waiting to happen.

So NO SALUTE UPON THEE for Jeff Horn...

He does have an exciting style, and I'd like to see him get his shot against a legit top-10 WW.

Comment

Originally posted by pacphobia View Post
          According to "Chris Williams" of bn24, Jeff Horn is the 147lb division’s version of Canelo. Do you agree with him?
          Looool no way. His style is more like Shawn Porter - at least in the one fight I saw him in.

He is very aggressive, come-forward fighter; he looked one-dimensional.

His power is good, but not exceptional. Speed is just good too, but not exceptional.

His best qualities, IMO, appeared to be his fast/dexterous feet, punch-placement, and stamina, which all work together. He was able to utilize them to stay in position, and work his way in at varying angles to set up his shots. And he set, and kept a pretty blistering pace.

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
            Looool no way. His style is more like Shawn Porter - at least in the one fight I saw him in.

He is very aggressive, come-forward fighter; he looked one-dimensional.

His power is good, but not exceptional. Speed is just good too, but not exceptional.

His best qualities, IMO, appeared to be his fast/dexterous feet, punch-placement, and stamina, which all work together. He was able to utilize them to stay in position, and work his way in at varying angles to set up his shots. And he set, and kept a pretty blistering pace.
            I just saw his fight with Funeka.....and he is nothing like what you have said. His hand speed is pitiful and he is flat footed like Canelo type of flat footedness. And he is so slow, Pacquiao would have a field day with him and probably knock him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              I just saw his fight with Funeka.....and he is nothing like what you have said. His hand speed is pitiful and he is flat footed like Canelo type of flat footedness. And he is so slow, Pacquiao would have a field day with him and probably knock him out.
              He isn't slow at all. He's not fast, but he's got above-average speed.

He was able to bring the pressure constantly to Funeka, closing the distance, and stay right in his chest to inhibit Funeka from getting off at range.

Canelo is a boxer/puncher with counter-punching tendencies. Horn is a come-forward fighter who is aggressive.

When he needs to, he has quick feet that get him in position, and allow him to stay there. At times during the fight, for stretches, yes he remains flat-footed and is content with just boxing at mid-range. But when he wants to, he can turn it up, and cut the ring off, and stay right in your chest.

Lol by NO MEANS am I saying he's a world class fighter. I was just saying if I had to access his best strengths, it would be his feet that allow him to stay in position, and work different angles.

Heh, you realize all because you're not nearly as fast as Pacquiao, you're not necessarily slow, right? Lol pac made Cotto look disgustingly slow, but compared to most WW's, Cotto actually has above-average speed. I'd say Horn's speed is similar to Cotto. and no, I'm NOT saying he's anywhere near the same level as Cotto - just speed-wise they are the same.

Comment

Don't know, DON'T CARE!

Comment

Jeff Horn works for H&R Block. Did my taxes last year. He got me a good return. Would recommend.

Comment

He's going to look pretty damn feminine when Manny makes him his bitch.

Comment

Working...
                    X