Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is lomachenko the slickest dude in the game?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red-Cyclone View Post
    Not saying that some of his wins he has had earnt him the right to be put up there with the very best, but he has made easy work of guys that the likes of Wilder struggled with, he demolished a guy in a few rounds that Fury went the full 12 with.

He struggled with only one opponent in his time, but we've seen many of the new top guys have trouble with what some regard as questionable type of opponents -
    Fury when he should have lost to big fat John McDermott, knocked down to the canvas against a fighter not known as a puncher
    Wilder the numerous of times he has had a stinker but pulled out a one-punch finish, most recently his fights with that Polish guy and that American he was both times being outboxed
    Parker Carlos Takam gave him a hard time and even that chubby Mexican kid.

Granted some of those fighters they did struggle against are good, I think so far out of those three the only one who has proven himself more than AJ is Tyson Fury.

Even If he does lose to Wladimir It wouldn't be the end of the world, couldn't call him a hype job for losing to a guy who has been a world champion for many years and a guy who will go down in the HOF and as one of the ATG heavies.
    Well, my point is I'm not saying he IS a hype job, I'm saying he could turn out to be. If he loses to Wladimir...Ok, maybe inexperienced for a guy with some many fights, but if he goes on to lose vs wilder or someone that's not considered one of the best HW's, that might tell us.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
      YDKSAB or you're racist and that one goes both ways. How do we expect casuals to take the sport serious and help elevate it if we can't agree on **** and they get their info from us.
      And if they do decide to make an account we'll greet them by accusing them of being someone's alt

Comment

Lomachenko's really good. He's one guy that every single fan would be excited about if boxing didn't have a racial divide.

Comment

Loma will take over boxing in the lower weightclasses and yeah he is the slickest guy in the game right now, slicker than every other brother out there, period.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            And if they do decide to make an account we'll greet them by accusing them of being someone's alt
            That's exactly what I thought you would say gloveking....or should I say LARRY!!

Comment

He hss the skills for sure. I have him as my pound for pound. But unless we see him to test that slickness against an a level figter like pacquiao or Garcia we will never know.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                Lomachenko's really good. He's one guy that every single fan would be excited about if boxing didn't have a racial divide.
                Only casuals have a racial devide anyway, most real boxing fans are loma fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                  He hss the skills for sure. I have him as my pound for pound. But unless we see him to test that slickness against an a level figter like pacquiao or Garcia we will never know.
                  I'm sure the scalp of 'no mas' Nicholas Walters in your 8th fight after a decorated Am career is enough to qualify you?.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                    Only casuals have a racial devide anyway, most real boxing fans are loma fans.
                    How can you not be? Correction -WHY would you not be???

Comment

As usual, the same anti-GGG, pro-floydhype don't like him. This is not even a face-first brawler. It's predictable.

Comment

Working...
                      X