Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is lomachenko the slickest dude in the game?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's slick in his Soviet Ways. Definitely the poster boy for that school & I'd probably have him right up there overall.
    Lee Selby/Liam Walsh get honorable mentions for the Brits, Rigondeux/Lara for the Cubans & Crawford/Boo Boo for the Yanks.

Comment

SSSSSSAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDD DDOOOOOOOOOOOOO

UD 12

Comment

I'm not sure slick is the word I would use. He's moves to much. Like a controlled chaos. But anyway. He is the sickest in the game. Waste you're time hating on him all you want but you're missing history and cheating yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post

UD 12

I mean some great fighters lost to worst further on in their career. Salido is no push over and to take him to 12 his second fight is crazy. So he lost his second fight. Most prospects arent fighting " "salidos" going into their 20th fight

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
            I mean some great fighters lost to worst further on in their career. Salido is no push over and to take him to 12 his second fight is crazy. So he lost his second fight. Most prospects arent fighting " "salidos" going into their 20th fight
            That's not how it works around here. Lomachenko lost a decision. He's a bum, a hype job, and was exposed by Salido.

Comment

Yeah I think he is

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post

UD 12

So a Boxer that loses can't be slick?. How about Sweet Pea?...........................

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  That's not how it works around here. Lomachenko lost a decision. He's a bum, a hype job, and was exposed by Salido.
                  I don't think we can all agree on any boxer even being good. You have a flaw you're a hype job fraud. You gain a pound you're a ped user. And so on. I wonder why we even watch this stupid "sport"

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                    I don't think we can all agree on any boxer even being good. You have a flaw you're a hype job fraud. You gain a pound you're a ped user. And so on. I wonder why we even watch this stupid "sport"
                    If you KO the guy, he's a bum and you're cherry picking. If you go the distance and get the nod, its a gift. If you lose a fight, you got exposed. If you're undefeated, you're a hype job and haven't fought anyone in their prime. If you don't fight everyone, you're ducking. If you don't like my fighter, it's because you're a casual. And lastly, if you disagree with anything I say, YDKSAB

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      If you KO the guy, he's a bum and you're cherry picking. If you go the distance and get the nod, its a gift. If you lose a fight, you got exposed. If you're undefeated, you're a hype job and haven't fought anyone in their prime. If you don't fight everyone, you're ducking. If you don't like my fighter, it's because you're a casual. And lastly, if you disagree with anything I say, YDKSAB
                      YDKSAB or you're racist and that one goes both ways. How do we expect casuals to take the sport serious and help elevate it if we can't agree on **** and they get their info from us.

Comment

Working...
                      X