No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em #9 - Marco Huck vs Mairis Briedis, April 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clegg, Breidis late KO, 1x

He does look kinda rugged, like maybe an older guy could frustrate, win rounds off him but I think he pulls it out even if behind on the cards.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      So far I'm not sold on Briedis yet but there is still a little time for me to think on it
      Yeah man. This was put up too late. My mind is all over the place Briedis by ko by decision close or wide? **** it though. I am gonna go decision wide.

Comment

See I am all over the ****ing place and I picked the wrong thing in the poll.

This my official pick:

siablo14,Briedis,DEC,wide, 1X

Comment

[MENTION]BrometheusBob[/MENTION] take note of official pick. Ignore what I chose in the poll.
          Last edited by siablo14; 03-31-2017, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            So far I'm not sold on Briedis yet but there is still a little time for me to think on it
            Let me know when you acknowledge my revised pick.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              See I am all over the ****ing place and I picked the wrong thing in the poll.

This my official pick:

siablo14,Briedis,DEC,wide, 1X
              Acknowledged

Good luck

Comment

I favour Briedis to dominate this fight in what i personally think is a mismatch. Huck is shot, legs are gone and he does not have the gas tank he used to have. Briedis has faster hands, is more athletic and will vary attack to head and body particularly attacking the midsection when Huck is on the ropes with his high guard. I bet quite a lot on it too.

Comment

Man Oh man... Idk.

Briedis got a nice little style and seems to pack a decent punch but Idk, he's never been tested it seems aside from the Charr fight.

Huck has been in some pretty big wars and been stopped. One of those stoppages includes Cunningham.

Fight is in Germany, where Huck fights out of and robbery capital of the world.

Ahhhh!
                  Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 04-01-2017, 11:03 AM.

Comment

I'm thinking either fighter close Dec but I can see Huck being stopped too. Lol

Comment

This isn't a fight worthy of a Pick Em Game.

Comment

Working...
                      X