Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em #9 - Marco Huck vs Mairis Briedis, April 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugh,.. tough one. In his last fight, Huck looked like a warm sack of garbage that didn't get picked up the previous week. But, what little I know of Briedis doesn't really impress me. I think his aggression is his best asset, but he's not particularly strong in any one area. Huck is powerful enough to keep him off. I just don't know if Huck is going to be busy enough or have enough stamina.

Leaning toward Huck by dec....

Comment

mathed,Huck,Close Dec, 1X

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Brometheus, you aren't reasonable. We don't have much time for researching. Some us work you know.
        Yes, I apologize about that.

I decided that, considering how late this was put up if this doesn't get a comparable number of picks to recent threads that I'll exclude it from the leaderboard.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Ugh,.. tough one. In his last fight, Huck looked like a warm sack of garbage that didn't get picked up the previous week. But, what little I know of Briedis doesn't really impress me. I think his aggression is his best asset, but he's not particularly strong in any one area. Huck is powerful enough to keep him off. I just don't know if Huck is going to be busy enough or have enough stamina.

Leaning toward Huck by dec....
          Briedis seems to be an accurate puncher but his competition has been elite. You said Huck look crappy in his last fight but I can't find it on Youtube. The oddsmaker are favouring Huck.

Comment

Briedis seems to be an accurate puncher but his competition has been elite. You said Huck look crappy in his last fight but I can't find it on Youtube. The oddsmaker are favouring Huck.
            Yea, he looked like a slug in his last. Wasn't throwing anything but a few hard punches per round from what I remember. Gun-shy in the first half, exhausted in the 2nd half. Feet in cement. Not what you'd expect from him.

Comment

Huck by ko

Comment

Huck is getting bombed out.

Comment

Breidis by K.O

*looks into crystal ball*
                  Overhand right in round 7

Comment

JRB123,Huck,Close Dec, 1X

Comment

bet365 favours Briedis. The most favoured outcome is Briedis by KO

Comment

Working...
                      X