Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was the most physically strong boxer of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amir Khan

Comment

carl froch after he chopped down some trees for the george groves rematch

Comment

The most naturally gifted boxer in terms of bruit strength? has to be George Foreman! There was a point during the Evander Holyfield fight where he started to defy the laws of newton physics! The punishment he absorbed from Holyfield's punches was immense.......

Plus Foreman could knock out his opponents with really bad technique at times, arm punches or just by sticking his arm out! George Foreman was the boxing equivalent of the juggernaut.

Comment

Marciano was a bull

Comment

Big George.

Comment

Foreman was ridiculously strong.....

Comment

P4P i can't peak a lot of boxers over Winky Wright.
                I heard that Jirov, Tszyu, Duran, Manny and Chris Eubank were really strong.
                Right now i pick Canelo, he lifted Lara from the floor with his neck only.
                The old timers were pure endurance and strength , say what you want about the giants of today and of course that the likes of Joshua and the k bros are strong af, but i have met flyweights that are stronger than middleweights.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                  I heard hasim rahman has a 500lb bench.

But in terms of functional, in ring strength, i'd have to say lennox lewis, he was strong AF and used that strength
                  in fights.
                  Dont be stupid, there's no way in earth he benches anywhere near that, have you seen pics of people that can actualy press that kind of elite level weight?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                    Foreman was ridiculously strong.....
                    Foreman was a beast. The whipping he put on Frazier was impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by All in View Post
                      Foreman was a beast. The whipping he put on Frazier was impressive.
                      he literally made him bounce off of the canvas

Comment

Working...
                      X