Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Tired of Waiting, Gives Pacquiao Deadline To Decide on Horn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by O.K.! 2.0 View Post
    All of you so call boxing fans who are criticizing Manny & rightfully so, do the same thing to Floyd who's making a mockery of the sport! Don't give him a pass! Boxing is better off without both of those guys & you can throw Cotto on that list as well.

Yup, time for those 3 May, Pac and Cotto to move on. Hopefully this is the last year for those 3 guys if Mayweather does indeed fight McGregor. They are great fighters and Hall of Famers but time to move on.
    Last edited by The Time; 03-29-2017, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeKidd View Post
      Pacquiao's senate debates are more exciting than this crap. Bradley 3 times, Marquez 4 times, Algieri, Rios...now an Australian idiot flashing bills at Manny. Stay retired if this is the alternative! Arum is the sleaziest of the sleazy species of fight promoters. Mr. Arum, who exactly benefits from this Jeff Horn fight???????? Who exactly wants it?????? You have the greatest active boxer in the world that is prepared to fight anybody and the best you can offer is a Jeff Horn????????
      Don't forget Joshua Clottey, Margarito for the 154 belt, when neither one could weigh over 150...smh,and he should have fought Rheem zahir instead of David Diaz I give Pac credit for exciting facts, but if you dig deep into his resume,it is overrated

Comment

Arum literally has no shame in exploting Pac in another country to avoid stateside taxes...hence Horn. Arum is soo shady. Sad how Pac fans never figured it out long ago. Gullible dorks

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
          Arum literally has no shame in exploting Pac in another country to avoid stateside taxes...hence Horn. Arum is soo shady. Sad how Pac fans never figured it out long ago. Gullible dorks
          I'm guessing Australian taxes ain't no picnic...

Could be wrong, doe..

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
            I'm guessing Australian taxes ain't no picnic...

Could be wrong, doe..
            Ever since reports about Pac's stateside IRS problems in which Arum should've taken care of we got PAC vs Rios in China... so easy to figure out. Arum has said it himself. Arum is a snake. Not that avoiding taxes is something we wouldn't like, but Horn? Lol

Comment

figure what out? it aint our money. the fvvck you want to happen? neccas to start a protest over this?

Comment

Ever since reports about Pac's stateside IRS problems in which Arum should've taken care of we got PAC vs Rios in China... so easy to figure out. Arum has said it himself. Arum is a snake. Not that avoiding taxes is something we wouldn't like, but Horn? Lol
                Ah yes, so if he fights stateside, IRS could seize the box-office lol, and in turn, possibly expose Arum to tax-fraud/evasion himself LOL (once they find out how the money is generated and distributed, and Arum's been cooking the books).

Does make perfect sense now..

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  figure what out? it aint our money. the fvvck you want to happen? neccas to start a protest over this?
                  Hey Arum banking off PAC is funny. If it means nothing to you then let me enjoy it ... because Arum is straight forward...

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
                    Ah yes, so if he fights stateside, IRS could seize the box-office lol, and in turn, possibly expose Arum to tax-fraud/evasion himself LOL (once they find out how the money is generated and distributed, and Arum's been cooking the books).

Does make perfect sense now..
                    That doesn't make any sense what you said. But again, the gGG post band wagoners always replying in posts that shake them... Top Rank in Aussie land for Horn. Smh

Comment

That doesn't make any sense what you said. But again, the gGG post band wagoners always replying in posts that shake them... Top Rank in Aussie land for Horn. Smh
                      Wot? I'm agreeing with you?

FBI can seize the box-office if one of the fighters owes taxes (happened to Joe Louis before).

I'm saying that Arum doesn't want to fight stateside, because he's worried about taxes? JUST like you said. I didn't know that before you just posted it. Now it makes sense.

And I'm saying that Arum, knowing him, has also been committing tax fraud/evasion for quite some time, so if the FBI seizes files related to Pac's troubles, it could IN TURN expose him to trouble as well.

How doesn't that make sense?

Comment

Working...
                      X