Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Tired of Waiting, Gives Pacquiao Deadline To Decide on Horn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been a Manny fan for years BUT like most things you have to sometime look at reality .Manny calls Floyd for 'just' doing the money .If my little man fights the likes of Horn or Khan he's doing just the same thing.....retire. Manny you are a real superstar who's always been a little man but as always punched well above above your weight ...but fight the best fighters or go ..........with respect....please.

Comment

Lol........

Comment

Blame Bob..........

Comment

So if he declines hes put on the shelf until November lol bob is cold. You know Pacquiao needs that money for tax payments. Arum is ruining Pacquiao career. I bet the UAE offer was real too Bob just couldn't make much with Khan involved as opposed to Jeff Horn

Comment

Come on, hurry up Pac and get your Horn on! Lol
            Last edited by The Time; 03-29-2017, 05:38 PM.

Comment

I hope Pac tells Arum to **** off. Nobody wants to see him fight some Aussie scrub. There are much better opponents for Pac to fight. Roach wants Thurman.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                I've been a Manny fan for years BUT like most things you have to sometime look at reality .Manny calls Floyd for 'just' doing the money .If my little man fights the likes of Horn or Khan he's doing just the same thing.....retire. Manny you are a real superstar who's always been a little man but as always punched well above above your weight ...but fight the best fighters or go ..........with respect....please.
                why you tryna knock his hussle? as if pac didnt earn the right to do whatever he wants in his career at this point since he's fought them all! let the man eat.

either support him or not, that's my mindset for manny at this point. if i like the fight, i'll buy it, if i dont, i wont. i've come to accept that his best days is behind him and the version we see now is just a shadow of an ATG.

Comment

It seems as if Team Manny is starting to buck the TR system! Manny need to fight or just leave the boxing game all together. Boxing is much better off without Manny, Floyd, Cotto, etc. The young guys are facing each other while still in their primes which is good for boxing. Top p4p guys fighting one another & it has nothing to do with Manny, Floyd or Cotto. Those three guys are starting to make a mockery of the sport who has given so much to those guys. We've had Ward/Kova with a rematch coming soon, Crawford/Postol, Garcia/Thurman, Thurman/Porter, GGG/Jacobs, GGG/Brook, Brook/Spence coming soon, Haye/Bellow was exciting, Joshua/Klitschoe coming soon, Frampton/Cruz twice, Loma chasing big fights, & lot more good fights possible on the horizon. All of that WITHOUT Manny, Floyd, & Cotto!

Comment

Pacquiao's senate debates are more exciting than this crap. Bradley 3 times, Marquez 4 times, Algieri, Rios...now an Australian idiot flashing bills at Manny. Stay retired if this is the alternative! Arum is the sleaziest of the sleazy species of fight promoters. Mr. Arum, who exactly benefits from this Jeff Horn fight???????? Who exactly wants it?????? You have the greatest active boxer in the world that is prepared to fight anybody and the best you can offer is a Jeff Horn????????

Comment

Working...
                    X