What's up with garglers pumping up Jacobs to enhance GGG thin resume

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    lol "ducking" makes someone pfp.. i guess khan is tbe then
    its been 4 years already...you know how it works....he gets credit for fights that never happened...bwahahahahahahahah

GGG has wins over Martinez, Cotto, Canelo, Quillin, etc....dey duckin' doe so we'll just hand him these belts and p4p consideration....bwahahahahahahahaha.

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      .....all due respect

bruh....I don't know you....couldn't care less about your opinion about me. smdh
      I've seen you get too worked up over comment people have made to believe that one

Comment

• So it's double S? Semen swallowers?

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          I've seen you get too worked up over comment people have made to believe that one
          Once again....I don't give a **** about anyone's opinion...none of you know me personally. ..

Opinions of butthurt garglers who get upset when someone criticize GGG when they go hard on everyone else is comedic

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
            He did knock out a top 3 MW in Quillen in few rounds. That says a lot actually. I think you are underrating Jacobs.
            Quillin was just coming off a fight where he'd been rocked 2x and dropped, arguably losing to Andy Lee, Chavez's leftovers.

The only reason Quillin was even top 3 was due to Pirog retiring, Martinez' knee blowing out, and Chavez Jr. moving up in weight. He was there by default. Even the guy that beat Martinez didn't stay in the division and moved back down in weight.

If Pirog, the guy that originally taxed DJ's ass never retired he'd have done it again and DJ would be hovering around 10-20 in the division.

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
              Well I wouldn't say 160 is garbage....he should fight more top ten guys.... People thought he'd walk over Jacobs

So far all he has is lemmy n Jacobs

Korborov, Lee, charlo, BJS, etc would definitely be better than brook n wade
              Korborov, Lee? Foh. Saunders is a bum too! Charlo needs time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                Korborov, Lee? Foh. Saunders is a bum too! Charlo needs time.
                so you prefer he keep fighting Wade, Rosado, level guys?

if those guys are bums then some of the guys on his resume are absolute garbage juice that bums drink

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                  So now that's a big deal ALL OF A SUDDEN.
                  I always thought that was a big deal. Quillen is solid and has a solid few wins. I actually thought Quillen would win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                    Quillin was just coming off a fight where he'd been rocked 2x and dropped, arguably losing to Andy Lee, Chavez's leftovers.

The only reason Quillin was even top 3 was due to Pirog retiring, Martinez' knee blowing out, and Chavez Jr. moving up in weight. He was there by default. Even the guy that beat Martinez didn't stay in the division and moved back down in weight.

If Pirog, the guy that originally taxed DJ's ass never retired he'd have done it again and DJ would be hovering around 10-20 in the division.
                    You can pick apart anyone's resume if you try hard enough but the fact was that Quillen had some solid wins and was a world titlist ranked top 3 in the division and higher than Jacob's at the time. End of story really. You are underrating Jacobs because he got knocked out by Pirog.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                      You can pick apart anyone's resume if you try hard enough but the fact was that Quillen had some solid wins and was a world titlist ranked top 3 in the division and higher than Jacob's at the time. End of story really. You are underrating Jacobs because he got knocked out by Pirog.
                      It's easy to pick apart his resume when he drew with Andy Lee, he showed how severely limited he was.

Quillin couldn't even make 160 for his bout with Lee, it's no wonder DJ finished him so fast, badly drained fresh off getting dropped and rocked multiple times.

DJ hasn't proven more than the #10th ranked guy at 168, Anthony Dirrell. Dirrell is physically bigger, hits just as hard, FAR more durable (he'd never get dropped by Mora), and has a better resume. I don't hear anything about Anthony being an elite fighter or anywhere close to a p4p quality fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X