No announcement yet.

A moment of honesty for once

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A moment of honesty for once

Now, we all have our fun with trolling in here and while fun is definetely an important part of life, then I can't help but feel that we are actually being unfair to the fighters in here.

People know how much I have been picking on Golovkin, talking about how Jacobs exposed him and stuff. Truth be told, that fight could as well have been a draw and it was no robbery. Both fought a great fight. I was annoyed at the white men's ego when they couldn't admit that Ward won a close fight over Kovalev (that also could just have been a draw). But that is not Golovkin's fault. People had asked him to step up for a long time. He did. And he should get praise for that, not punishment.

As for Kovalev, then yeah, Ward did not school him. It was a close fight that could as well have been a draw. Respect for Kovalev and respect for Ward, both gave us a modern classic of a fight and they should be praised for it.

All of this racist **** has gone too far. Let's just respect these warriors who, black or white, are more manly than any of us will ever be. Let's give credit where credit is due.

IMO, Golovkin-Jacobs and Kovalev-Ward could both have been draws and any honest person could see that it was close fights which could have gone either way. Even if one is in denial about that, then at least respect all the great warriors involved in these bouts.

Originally posted by Banko Villas View Post
    Now, we all have our fun with trolling in here and while fun is definetely an important part of life, then I can't help but feel that we are actually being unfair to the fighters in here.

People know how much I have been picking on Golovkin, talking about how Jacobs exposed him and stuff. Truth be told, that fight could as well have been a draw and it was no robbery. Both fought a great fight. I was annoyed at the white men's ego when they couldn't admit that Ward won a close fight over Kovalev (that also could just have been a draw). But that is not Golovkin's fault. People had asked him to step up for a long time. He did. And he should get praise for that, not punishment.

As for Kovalev, then yeah, Ward did not school him. It was a close fight that could as well have been a draw. Respect for Kovalev and respect for Ward, both gave us a modern classic of a fight and they should be praised for it.

All of this racist **** has gone too far. Let's just respect these warriors who, black or white, are more manly than any of us will ever be. Let's give credit where credit is due.

IMO, Golovkin-Jacobs and Kovalev-Ward could both have been draws and any honest person could see that it was close fights which could have gone either way. Even if one is in denial about that, then at least respect all the great warriors involved in these bouts.
    Golovkin didn't step anything up. The WBA forced Jacobs vs Golovkin. Golovkin would be the face of boxing now had he taken the Lineal champs bluff at 155 in Q4 of 2015. Now he has settled at 160. K2 also rolled with fighting Wade who was on House arrest a week before the bout. Had K2 just pushed a tiny bit of publicity on that alone I would have given K2 mad respect and have attacked Top Rank for not acknowledging Murata to face GGG.

And Ward did school Kovalev. Nowhere in Kova''s career will you have seen his head jacked back on a jab like that throughout the fight. A knockdown? Boone there before on both.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
      Golovkin didn't step anything up. The WBA forced Jacobs vs Golovkin. Golovkin would be the face of boxing now had he taken the Lineal champs bluff at 155 in Q4 of 2015. Now he has settled at 160. K2 also rolled with fighting Wade who was on House arrest a week before the bout. Had K2 just pushed a tiny bit of publicity on that alone I would have given K2 mad respect and have attacked Top Rank for not acknowledging Murata to face GGG.

And Ward did school Kovalev. Nowhere in Kova''s career will you have seen his head jacked back on a jab like that throughout the fight. A knockdown? Boone there before on both.
      Your inability to stay objective is astonishing. Mad props lol.

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
        Your inability to stay objective is astonishing. Mad props lol.
        your inability to refute my point is not surprising...

like a lawyer having a good day in trial representing Jeffrey Dahmer explaining to his colleagues "oh go easy on him...you guys just need to be objective!"

Comment

every fight could be a draw

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            every fight could be a draw
            Nah, but these two fights, which have caused such an uproar, both could. It was close, exciting and epic fights.

Comment

Best post I've ever seen you post

All 4 guys deserve respect and any poster on here who truly has no respect for any of these guys isn't a real boxing fan.

Both fights were close for sure

Comment

Jacobs won!

Comment

Nah, but these two fights, which have caused such an uproar, both could. It was close, exciting and epic fights.
                  Sure they were close fights. But none of that is going to swerve the racists you subtextually want to agree and surrender the flag about white vs black. Those guys want to make it seem like it is 50/50 on the color war which is idiotic as if that''s ever been a status quo in boxing. I take it most of them trolls are from Europe because it's more plausible (considerin the fan type) that it's about color....

On stateside trolling, there's been too much admittance from the haters in general..for example when you itch them out on a bout which involves a black athelete...they somehow consolidate anything to oh the "floyd lovers." Everything revolves around Floyd subtextually. That's how big he was in the sport. That fact alone is going to take a long time to settle out..

Comment

Have you been in therapy?

Comment

Working...
                    X