Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would David Lemieux have been the best PRIME opponent of Floyd Mayweather's career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
    Lemieux? We're talking the Rubio and Alcine defeated Lemieux? That's whay we're doing here?
    GGGtards and Floyd haters have been in full force doing damage control ever since b minus level Jacobs exposed Golovbums for being an overrated hypejob b level fighter. It's hilarious how they're scambling like little b1tches.

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
      GGGtards and Floyd haters have been in full force doing damage control ever since b minus level Jacobs exposed Golovbums for being an overrated hypejob b level fighter. It's hilarious how they're scambling like little b1tches.
      Almost 3k posts and all red k lmao you a clown scrambling for excuses stop projecting and being salty and btw im a Floyd fan

Comment

Lemieux? We're talking the Rubio and Alcine defeated Lemieux? That's whay we're doing here?
        Castillo? We talking about the Castillo that got KO'd four times before Floyd fought him, but still beat Floyd the first fight in most people's eyes? That's whay we're doing here???

What about Maidana? Devon Alexander ring a bell? Man I can go all day. Your double standards are hilarious man.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
          Lemieux has not lost since he was 21 or 22 years old. Maidana on the other hand lost to Devon Alexander only two years before he fought Floyd. Lemieux has an 83% KO%, Maidana 78%. Lemieux has 3 losses, the only ones other than GGG coming due to weight/stamina when he was 21 or 22, while Maidana has 5 losses.

GGG fought the best version of David Lemieux. Floyd fought Marcos Maidana in pillow gloves because he was so scared to fight the same guy that beat Broner, that he paid Maidana under the table to wear gloves that would dampen his power, which if you forgot was the only ****ing reason the fight would have been interesting at all in the first place, because that's all Maidana had was his power. But Floyd paid him off to take that away. And then still only won by majority decision.

GGG beat Lemieux by knockout.

So you go down the list, and every single category shows that GGG's win over Lemieux was better than Floyd's win over Maidana. You Floyd fans are unbelievable man. I mean he literally chose a one dimensional puncher to fight, out of everyone he could have chosen, and then paid him off not to wear puncher's gloves, which was the ONE THING he had. And then Floyd still almost lost. Are you ****ing kidding me? Floyd's career is a joke, and if you think beating Maidana in pillow gloves is a better win than knocking out David Lemieux, then your knowledge of boxing is a joke too.
          Maidana has 5 losses because he fought much better opposition than Lemieux, he lost to Rubio and freaking Alcine..... the rest of your post is nonsense. Mayweather would not get any credit for beating someone as limited as Lemieux. Lemieux was a 16-1 underdog for a reason in that fight, to put it into perspective: Brook, a welterweight was a 7-1 underdog. Everyone knew Lemieux was wack. As soon as he fights someone worth a damn he will get his a$$ beat again. Bet!!

And Who cares about Lemieux's KO ratio.... never stopped a quality opponent in his career. I don't care if you think Floyd's career is an illusion, you're free to do so but do not attempt to imply that Golovkin is fighting better opponents on the back of that reasoning, it's moronic. I'm done with this conversation.... interacting with you is a waste of my time.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
            Almost 3k posts and all red k lmao you a clown scrambling for excuses stop projecting and being salty and btw im a Floyd fan
            Being red on nsb is indicative of not sucking off #48 over the years. This thread is pathetic and so are you if you cosign it.

Comment

This is on some other **** too lol. The time put into giving someone like Lemieux

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
              Castillo? We talking about the Castillo that got KO'd four times before Floyd fought him, but still beat Floyd the first fight in most people's eyes? That's whay we're doing here???

What about Maidana? Devon Alexander ring a bell? Man I can go all day. Your double standards are hilarious man.
              Yes, Castillo.. Castillo who had no amateur experience, turned pro at 16 or 17. Learned on the job and bounced back, put in the work and beat guys like Paez, Stevie Johnston. Compared to a guy who turned pro 3 years later and whether you think it makes a different or not, but your body as 16 year old turning 17 differs a lot from when you're 19 turning 20 as in Lemieux's case. Especially in a sport like boxing where any amateur experience, trumps being a teenager in Mexico turning pro

but my double standards, right?

Comment

This is on some other **** too lol. The time put into giving someone like Lemieux

Yes, Castillo.. Castillo who had no amateur experience, turned pro at 16 or 17. Learned on the job and bounced back, put in the work and beat guys like Paez, Stevie Johnston. Compared to a guy who turned pro 3 years later and whether you think it makes a different or not, but your body as 16 year old turning 17 differs a lot from when you're 19 turning 20 as in Lemieux's case. Especially in a sport like boxing where any amateur experience, trumps being a teenager in Mexico turning pro

but my double standards, right?
                Similar to Salido who also turned pro very early and was knocked out half a dozen times as a teenager but is undeniably one of the toughest guys in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                  Similar to Salido who also turned pro very early and was knocked out half a dozen times as a teenager but is undeniably one of the toughest guys in the sport.
                  Or we can accept his argument and turned around and poop all over Loma for losing to a guy with as many losses as Salido. Somehow, I don't think that's on his agenda

Comment

Being red on nsb is indicative of not sucking off #48 over the years. This thread is pathetic and so are you if you cosign it.
                    No, it's indicative of you being a **** poster that hangs off Floyds nuts. This thread sucks but so do all your posts.

Comment

Originally posted by RightJabLikeZab View Post
                      Didn't read post. Just here to join folks laughing at op's idiocy.
                      Lmao!!! This ^^^^

Comment

Working...
                      X