Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lemieux vs. Reyes, Diaz vs. Avila Added To Canelo-Chavez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decent undercard. Matthysse vs. Taylor should produce a nasty knockout if Matthysse has anything left. Lemieux vs. Reyes should produce a nasty knockout, and Diaz vs. Avila should be a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
      "Showcase fight" lol more ****ery being put out by Oscar. I guess we won't be seeing the GGG fight in September after all
      That will be ggg decision he is the one trying to make a fight in June higher priority. A fight nobody cares about. He's the B side you can't tell the A side sit around and wait while I try and squeeze another fight in that jeopardizes your date. You want the fight agree now and as soon as Chavez fight it becomes official.

Any real promoter would do whatever it took to seal up the canelo fight now even if it means you only fight twice through sept.
      Last edited by bigdunny1; 03-27-2017, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post
        Decent undercard. Matthysse vs. Taylor should produce a nasty knockout if Matthysse has anything left. Lemieux vs. Reyes should produce a nasty knockout, and Diaz vs. Avila should be a good fight.
        lol this card is **** mostly all easy mismatch fights.

Comment

Originally posted by R-C View Post
          Its up GGG if the fights happens in Sept. don't be a fool.

Exactly!!! All GGG has to do is promise not to fight in June, accept chump change, don't train at all for the fight, have one hand tied behind his back and let let Canelo have sparring headgear on and he can have the Canelo fight in September. Sign the contract and be thankful Triple B-side lol

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
            That will be ggg decision he is the one trying to make a fight in June higher priority. A fight nobody cares about. He's the B side you can't tell the A side sit around and wait while I try and squeeze another fight in that jeopardizes your date. You want the fight agree now and as soon as Chavez fight it becomes official.
            Oh please, Golden Girl is just lining up an excuse to duck GGG in September. I remember when the excuse was that Canelo isn't a real middleweight. Now that he's fighting above middleweight the excuse would be that a GGG fight in June would make it impossible to promote the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
              Exactly!!! All GGG has to do is promise not to fight in June, accept chump change, don't train at all for the fight, have one hand tied behind his back and let let Canelo have sparring headgear on and he can have the Canelo fight in September. Sign the contract and be thankful Triple B-side lol
              sounds fair to me

Comment

Canelo vs Lemieux could be a good one - we get to see how Canelo does against a solid 160lber.

Wouldn't mind in the slightest if that fight happened in Sept instead of Golovkin.

As long as GBP don't pull some catchweight BS on Lemieux, in which case the fight ends up meaningless.

Also wouldn't mind if Saunders' demands for Golovkin in June were too rich and Jacobs stepped in and said 'I'll take it...'.

Comment

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
                  Oh please, Golden Girl is just lining up an excuse to duck GGG in September. I remember when the excuse was that Canelo isn't a real middleweight. Now that he's fighting above middleweight the excuse would be that a GGG fight in June would make it impossible to promote the fight.
                  exactly. coke fiend oscar will keep pulling excuses out his ass the same he does *****s

Comment

I cant believe they are seriously gonna make Canelo-Lemieux before Canelo-GGG. Idk how people keep supporting that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                      Lemieux being added is a clear message to GGG either sign the contract or you can go fight bum saunders in June and we giving the Sept payday to lemieux. If the fight is close Chavez rematch, cotto rematch or lemieux in Sept and GGG has to wait till 2018. GGG has no leverage if he's smart take the deal now and iron out the rest of the details after the Chavez fight. Go directly into mega fight in Sept make a career payday. Holding out for more money and dinking around with a June fight is not worth the risk.
                      ... it's nonsense what you say here... To date, they may sign an agreement to fight in September (like Kovalev and Ward signed), but not a "contract" to prevent GGG from fighting BJS in June (for that free Kazakh loads of money...) Pure nonsense...

Comment

Working...
                      X