No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lemieux vs. Reyes, Diaz vs. Avila Added To Canelo-Chavez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
    This ppv will get 110k buys in Southern California alone!
    LOL, for sure, homie. Triple L can't sell for shyt, yet wants 50/50 against Ca$hnelo. What a phuckin' insult.

We'll see who sells more PPV's in May. No wonder none of these phuck boy Triple Flop fans don't want to bet their home(s) against me. I'll leave their ass(es) homeless.

Comment

Lest we 4get..per Canelo after running back to 154 - " I am not a MW yet....I need to build my body up to 160 and see how it responds b4 I fight GGG"....lamest excuse of them all now that he is fighting 2- loss,lazy, under-achieving Jr at 164!

Comment

Originally posted by Triple L View Post
        LOL, for sure, homie. Triple L can't sell for shyt, yet wants 50/50 against Ca$hnelo. What a phuckin' insult.

We'll see who sells more PPV's in May. No wonder none of these phuck boy Triple Flop fans don't want to bet their home(s) against me. I'll leave their ass(es) homeless.
        Lol, exactly! Little g nuttriders are too ****ing ****** to realize that little g has been ducking the fight all along. Punk needs to take whatever is offered to him and call it a career pay day. That simple!

Comment

Lol, exactly! Little g nuttriders are too ****ing ****** to realize that little g has been ducking the fight all along. Punk needs to take whatever is offered to him and call it a career pay day. That simple!

It ain't all about money you b!tchass mofo. Go back to counting your monopoly money and pretending you rich.

Comment

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
            It ain't all about money you b!tchass mofo. Go back to counting your monopoly money and pretending you rich.
            It is all about the money you ****** piece of shet! How ****** can you really be to think it's not you punk ass child ******er!

Comment

It is all about the money you ****** piece of shet! How ****** can you really be to think it's not you punk ass child ******er!
              It not all about the money you broke arse cookie killer. How dumb can you be? Go back to drowning your Oreos in milk.
              Last edited by yankees7448; 03-29-2017, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Lemuix is making bank this year. He just fouoght

Comment

Working...
                X