Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo vs. Heiland WBC Eliminator For Mandatory Golovkin Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    Charlo put several guys on their asses with a jab.
    GGG jab is harder, ask Lemieux and Jacobs.

Comment

Originally posted by batista84 View Post
      He went 5 close rounds with julian williams. He went 12 rounds with a 147 lber past prime trout. GGG would go through both guys in a couple rounds. Charlo has power at 154, but at 160 will the power carry?

Comment

Lemieux and Jacobs never fought Charlo....lil nutthugger.

Comment

I really like this move, Charlo is one of my favorite fighters and the dude at 154 is a top guy but let's not fool ourselves aight?

Charlo's best win was against Trout, J-rock was an un proven prospect which best win was against a no name, can't even remember him.

GGG is proved at MW.

Just don't jump right now, gotta see how Charlo disposes of a Heilland, but if he struggles or goes the distance against that dude, nobody will say he beats GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
            WE DONT NEED TO SEE ANYTHING... JUST LIKE WE SAW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FROM WADE, STEVENS, MONROE OR RUBIO BEFORE THEY GOT A SHOT AT GGG THA BUM KILLA LMFAO..... TRY ANOTHER EXCUSE TO DUCK CHARLO
            WTH you talking about, If you read my previous posts I like Charlo he's a top fighter, All I'm saying right now is that the dude didn't fight the top killers on 154 (Lara and Andrade) and you implying that he beats the king of 160 (GGG).............................common sense bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
              Lemieux and Jacobs never fought Charlo....lil nutthugger.
              Now that is correct, but actually you are the nuthugger if you imply that a recently 154'r will beat the king of 160.

Let Charlo test the waters so we can really have a barometer for him @160.

Comment

wth you talking about, if you read my previous posts i like charlo he's a top fighter, all i'm saying right now is that the dude didn't fight the top killers on 154 (lara and andrade) and you implying that he beats the king of 160 (ggg).............................common sense bro.
                which top killers did wade, monroe, stevens, rubio, macklin or daniel fight to earn shots at ggg? What a joke

Comment

The winner of this will be waiting a year

Comment

Well, golovkin can go to unification and bypass this fight with no problem, and guess what? What organization wouldn't allow a voluntary with Canelo? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
                      which top killers did wade, monroe, stevens, rubio, macklin or daniel fight to earn shots at ggg? What a joke
                      u doin it again, I'm not talking about those dudes, but you wanna come out with the same argument 50 times, you a joke bro, have a nice life.

Comment

Working...
                      X