Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo vs. Heiland WBC Eliminator For Mandatory Golovkin Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
    This!!

He hadn't really beaten anyone to deserve a shot at Golovkin.

I hear you except that I am always real careful when using the word "deserve" in prize fighting.

Heck, the word deserve and boxing do not belong in the same sentence!!

Comment

good! I hate that heiland has just been sitting on that mandatory spot without doing jack ****. it would be hilarious if heiland beat charlo it would destroy the 154 is better narrative.

Comment

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
        I hear you except that I am always real careful when using the word "deserve" in prize fighting.

Heck, the word deserve and boxing do not belong in the same sentence!!
        Lmao true words man..... Wade, Monroe and Stevens definitely didn't "deserve" their shots.

But I just remember wondering how on earth Heiland found his way to the number 1 spot.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
          Lmao true words man..... Wade, Monroe and Stevens definitely didn't "deserve" their shots.

But I just remember wondering how on earth Heiland found his way to the number 1 spot.
          That's how it is in a weak division.

Comment

Mandatory will be ordered by WBC in September to save Canelo from a brutal ass kicking

Comment

Originally posted by lex_fugitive View Post
              Charlo-G fight very unlikely to happen. Charlo will beat Heiland rather easily, but when G has Charlo as his mandatory he will finally give in and agree to quit ducking Canelo and finally fight him. Then if Canelo wins, poof!, G could give Jacobs a rematch (or he could keep fighting the Wades of the world) and we could get the real fight people wanna see: Canelo-Charlo for all the titles.

I don't care for either G or Canelo, they are both prima donna's who's skills don't match their talk. G needs to accept a record payday for himself, even if it means a loss on his record.

Canelo might be the easier fight for G. And it is definitely more money. Not sure who wins Canelo-G, that is a real toss-up. I favor Charlo over G, but wouldn't be shocked if G won. I would be shocked if G fought him before he agrees to Canelo.
              What a dumb piece of **** lol

Comment

Must be sweet for Heiland getting to No.1 and still being told he has to beat Charlo now for a mandatory spot. As I remember it Heiland knocked out Macklin in a final eliminator for the No.1 spot but perhaps not as a mandatory challenger. Whatever Charlo is going to breathe some fresh air into the division, saw his knockout of Williams this guy will be a huge test for GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
                  No wonder ggg tha bum killa is running to 168 all of a sudden..... First legit mandatory and he wants no part of it lmfaoooo....
                  Calm down, we gotta see how Charlo looks at 160 before that everything is speculation.

Comment

Originally posted by batista84 View Post
                    Calm down, we gotta see how Charlo looks at 160 before that everything is speculation.
                    WE DONT NEED TO SEE ANYTHING... JUST LIKE WE SAW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FROM WADE, STEVENS, MONROE OR RUBIO BEFORE THEY GOT A SHOT AT GGG THA BUM KILLA LMFAO..... TRY ANOTHER EXCUSE TO DUCK CHARLO

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
                      Mark my words. Charlo will be the end of Golovkin. I've said it since the vicious JRock KO. This guy will beat Golovkin's ass and rip away all of his belts. Golovkin will never get in the ring with this guy.
                      Williams ain't a quarter of what GGG is, I wouldn't jump that far.

Comment

Working...
                      X