Karma is 100 percent real GGG fans are getting it now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    Still like GGG more than ward.

Still like watching GGG fight more than wards.

The gay from the bay is yaaaaawn.
    Lol Ward got heavier checks doe #staymad#Yolo

Comment

Other than the Golovkin haters I don't recall anyone complaining or comparing Ward and Golovkin ppv numbers. Golovkin's win was well deserved. Ward's win was not, he was gifted. Sorry but it is what is. Time to move on. We know we'll see Golovkin fight soon. What about your guy Ward. Unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
        and people call ward a coward and people are calling ggg a coward for hiding behind k2 and refusing to sign the canelo fight.

lol karma a bitch
        Sign to fight WHEN, you dumb bean?

Comment

Originally posted by Ce1ska View Post
          If you believe in karma you are literally a 10-year-old child.
          prove Karma isnt real

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
            prove Karma isnt real
            Literally the argument of a 10-year-old child.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
              1-They slammed Wards ppv numbers-NOW GGG'S 2ND PPV IS JUST AS ****

2-They said Ward was given a gift in a close fight-NOW PEOPLE ARE SAYING THE SAME ABOUT GGG-JACOBS

Be careful what you post and say because this boxing game has away of turning your words against you
              What a bunch of bull****.

The trolls have been prancing around singing 97k for more than a year before ward /kov. The forum was full of lowlife burger flippers celebrating Golovkin's ppv for months. And if you think Wards ppv numbers get slammed the same amount as golovkin did, you're out of your mind.
              Also, it's worth pointing out that Kovalev was a much stronger b side than jacobs. Hell, Kovalev may have been the a side to that fight. Danny brought nothing.

Ward was dropped and out landed and was given a decision victory. Golovkin dropped jacobs and landed 50 punches more. You can pretend they're the same, but even your dog knows you're wrong.

Comment

Ggg did not win convincingly so I can see the argument. He also has been underwhelming in ppv sales so there's that. They were diff fights tho I just revel in the butthurtedness of the kov fans and I don't have to trip on ggg. Their united pain, along with the agony of Kathy duva and kov combined satisfies my soul.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
                  and people call ward a coward and people are calling ggg a coward for hiding behind k2 and refusing to sign the canelo fight.

lol karma a bitch

Comment

Back to your old GGG hating self. Do you have multiple personalities? Karma is very real. It's just as real as Santa Clause, the Easter bunny and Peter Pan. It sure looks like GGG will soon make 10 million bucks to KO Saunders in front of thousands of adoring fans in his homeland. Karma really fixed poor GGG. Mirko Troll Cop is a strong believer in Karma so you are in good company.

Comment

Originally posted by Graz View Post
                      Other than the Golovkin haters I don't recall anyone complaining or comparing Ward and Golovkin ppv numbers. Golovkin's win was well deserved. Ward's win was not, he was gifted. Sorry but it is what is. Time to move on. We know we'll see Golovkin fight soon. What about your guy Ward. Unlikely.
                      golovkin didn't win ****. nether did jacobs. the fight was dead even drawish type of style. only golovkin fans have come out in full force saying this fight was a clear decision for golovkin. no matter how much u say it doesn't make it true. the fight was dead dead even leading into the 12th. and i thought the 12th was a toss up round. stop the insecure buffoonery........

Comment

Working...
                      X