Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jamontay Clark - Huge 147er prospect at 6'2'' and 80'' reach.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His defense is awful. He needs a better trainer or he will get slept when he steps up in competition

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      The dude isn't very good and he won't be at 140 or 147 very long.

He has a huge upper body with skinny as legs. His legs will be gone every time he gets chin checked.
      I like tall, rangey fighters but that dude is so top heavy he looks like he's about to tip over. Gonna show my wife that PBC clip so she can't talk shyt about my chicken legs anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        Credits go to dreamteamreddit from Reddit.

If Paul Williams was a huge WW, what is this guy?

Also, Southpaw.

http://boxrec.com/boxer/676332

Just thought it was interesting to share.
        On paper dude looks like he will be a force. But when you see what he is really like in the ring, dude is getting highlight KO'd if he ever gets a fight against a contender.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          I like tall, rangey fighters but that dude is so top heavy he looks like he's about to tip over. Gonna show my wife that PBC clip so she can't talk shyt about my chicken legs anymore.
          As tall as he is and with his upper body so big... yea, his legs will be going jelly.

Ive had ramen noodles thicker than his legs. Lol

Comment

He stinks seen him twice against bad opponents and was rocked both times not very athletic or talented just tall

Comment

Lol, he doesn't look very good. I wasn't expecting Thomas Hearns, but maybe someone on Paul Williams' level.

I don't care how tall he is, Jamontay is gonna get knocked out by a JWW midget someday.

Comment

Lol just as I expected - CHICKEN LEGS to the max.

These legs can't hold up under fire. FACT.

He's a hilariously awkward KO waiting to happen just like Paul Williams, and soon to be Deontae Wilder.

Comment

This guy looks like a bum

Comment

A lot of growing to do, physically and metaphorically. He doesn't look sturdy at all and he gives up his reach advantage way too often.
                    Last edited by kiaba360; 03-26-2017, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Highlight reel ko waiting to happen

Comment

Working...
                      X