No announcement yet.

I thought you guys wanted GGG to move to 168 to 'test himself'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought you guys wanted GGG to move to 168 to 'test himself'

Last month we fans (GGG) were praising that 160 is starting to get stacked and yet you clowns still think that 160 is still a ghost town and GGG should move up to 168 so that he could test himself.

Now that GGG is contemplating about moving up to 168 after he beats Saunders if the Canelo fight doesn't go through which seems likely it won't. You guys are complaining GGG is going to duck the whole division. Which one is it?! Move up or Stay at 160?

It's whichever one he doesn't do.

Comment

It's hilarious isn't it?

Comment

What they really want is for GGG to drive his car off a mountain.

Comment

What people want is competition. There's Canelo and now Jacobs that provide that. But we'll get Blow Job Saunders instead.

Comment

I specifically remember making threads with even Redd backing me up as well as Larry for what's more beneficial to ggg, yet the same posters now liking the idea where completely against it before "oh you just want him to lose," when all that was said is he should achieve being a 2 Division Champ as Father Time catches on.

So in a nutshell, ggg fanboys prove that they are cowards and don't back up their calendar posters

Comment

is this about motorcitycobra's thread? that dude proved himself to be a moron with the lemieux/jacobs hypocrisy threads.

Comment

Pssstttt turns out Golovkin isn't as good as anyone thought either.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                  Last month we fans (GGG) were praising that 160 is starting to get stacked and yet you clowns still think that 160 is still a ghost town and GGG should move up to 168 so that he could test himself.

Now that GGG is contemplating about moving up to 168 after he beats Saunders if the Canelo fight doesn't go through which seems likely it won't. You guys are complaining GGG is going to duck the whole division. Which one is it?! Move up or Stay at 160?
                  Yeah these so called "fans" are idiots but I gotta say, I don't see how mw is becoming stacked? GGGs beaten Jacobs who was very good at surviving, he's defeated the power punching Lem, the so called power punching Stevens, he took care of the old guard of Macklin, Murray and Geale.

No idea how the division is beocming stacked. I hope GGG does beocme undisputed, I think he'll be the first undisputed champ in years and years and then I reckon he can beat DeGale and co at 168 too.

Comment

They really don't care how it happens, as long as lil g loses

Comment

Working...
                    X