No announcement yet.

Who Wins? 2010 Prime pac vs GGG???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
    couldnt answer my question so you run off ROFL.
    I answered the only question
    Which was why didn't I reply
    There are no other questions haha wtf
    Stop drinking bam

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
      I answered the only question
      Which was why didn't I reply
      There are no other questions haha wtf
      Stop drinking bam
      go blow pac, suck him off.

Comment

Which version though
        The 2010 Prime Pac???
        Hahaha

Comment

Wtf kind of stupid shit is this? A Prime Pacquiao couldn't even make the 147lb limit, yet you want to entertain a stupid hypothetical against a monstrous puncher at 160?

Stupid f'n thread.

Comment

Originally posted by badass316 View Post
            Wtf kind of stupid shit is this? A Prime Pacquiao couldn't even make the 147lb limit, yet you want to entertain a stupid hypothetical against a monstrous puncher at 160?

Stupid f'n thread.
            shut the **** up fa990t. your just made cause bum bum pacquiao was always a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
              Which version though
              The 2010 Prime Pac???
              Hahaha
              seems to me like you have a preference ROFL.

Comment

It's ironic, you joke about other posters sucking off GGG or Pac, yet you're the one that's constantly making threads about them. You probably wake up and the first thing on your mind (and last thing before you go to bed) are two men that don't even know your basement dwelling loser ass exists. You're f**king weird as f**k, dude. Seek some f**king help. There's a big ass world out there. Go find a hobby. There's more to life than sitting around in your bed all day on a laptop that your mom bought you than obsessing about two human beings who will never know you exist.

F**king weirdo.

Comment

we dont know if ggg can bring his power down to 154. .but I'll pick Pacquiao anyway. fast hands and feet, ggg stalks all night eating 8 piece combos. UD.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    It's ironic, you joke about other posters sucking off GGG or Pac, yet you're the one that's constantly making threads about them. You probably wake up and the first thing on your mind (and last thing before you go to bed) are two men that don't even know your basement dwelling loser ass exists. You're f**king weird as f**k, dude. Seek some f**king help. There's a big ass world out there. Go find a hobby. There's more to life than sitting around in your bed all day on a laptop that your mom bought you than obsessing about two human beings who will never know you exist.

F**king weirdo.
                    wrong, its you stupid ass fa990t fans i make fun off. you GGGoons and pac-tards are the worst of the worst. I just like reminding you queers everyday.

Comment

I'd say Pac outworks GGG and wins by decision, but if GGG can manage to land it's a Marquez 4 repeat.

Comment

Working...
                      X