GGG vs Hagler

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG vs Hagler

Who wins it and why

Too hard to say. Hagler already lost to someone whos a level below jacobs and struggled with ww's and lightweights moving up.

Comment

The Marvelous One

Comment

I think it would have been a good fight! They wouldn't have far to find one another.
        At this stage of GGG career I'd have to favor Hagler because his pro experience is far greater than GGG's.
        Haglers career was filled with tests from his 15th fight against Sugar Ray Seales to his 27th against Bobby Watts and 29th withe Willie Monroe. Haglers list of opponents far exceeds GGG for now.

Haglers switching stances would make Golovkin reset and Hagler is quicker on his feet and has a two handed attack that GGG has never dealt with to date!
        Both could bruise and cut and that could be a factor, I don't anticipate anyone being KO"d but a tko on cuts is possible. Also Haglers conditioning and work rate is far above anyone GGG has faced.

Ray

I'll take Hagler by decision! 15 or 12 rds.

Comment

Hagler in any manner he chooses to win by

Comment

Hagler beats him down simple and plain

Comment

Hagler lost to Willie Monroe Sr. His son, Willie Monroe Jr is way better, and he was KO'ed with ease by GGG.

Hagler was also a small MW.

GGG TKO12, forces a stoppage, doesn't KD Hagler though.

Comment

Hagler would win the fight by decision or by stoppage.
                Anyone suggesting that GGG would win is deluded.

Comment

I think it would be a close fight but I would slightly favor Golovkin. People give previous era fighters disgusting amounts of respect like they were the greatest of all time. Sometimes it doesn't work like that.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Hagler lost to Willie Monroe Sr. His son, Willie Monroe Jr is way better, and he was KO'ed with ease by GGG.

Hagler was also a small MW.

GGG TKO12, forces a stoppage, doesn't KD Hagler though.
                    Honestly was just kidding with this, turns out the guy who beat Hagler was actually Jr's uncle. Didn't even know they were actually related, just a coincidence

Comment

Working...
                    X