Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: No Credit, Lomachenko Doing What I Did Years Ago!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"But, but, but Lomachenko did it in 10 fights!!!" -Loma**** fanboys

Like Garcia and Lomachenko aren't the same age (only separated by two months).

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
      I know Loma has a loss. A legit one too. Where did I deny that? All I stated was Mikey did not look spectacular against Salido either after peeps came in here saying he stopped Salido, when he didn't. LOL
      See angkag earlier POST about broken noses and try to learn something.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post
        "But, but, but Lomachenko did it in 10 fights!!!" -Loma**** fanboys

Like Garcia and Lomachenko aren't the same age (only separated by two months).
        DAMN!!! They forget about that doe.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
          Once again solido did not beat loma you can't score points on low blows, loma was screwed they didn't want him to be a champ so quick.
          Once again SHOW me a website where Loma won???

INSERT excuses HERE.....______________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            Not this again??? AGAIN with the EXCUSES!!! Lomachnko has like 200-300+++ more fights then Garcia does under his belt if NOT more. And on HUGE stages so it's not like it's boxing in some DAMN Basement.

Salido's 1st 12 FIGHTS he has he 5 losses and 1 draw. There is nothing SPECIAL about Salido. Who knows??? That type of fighter might be Lom's KRYPOTMITE.
            Salido special?... no. But pretty tough though! And he was coming on strong before Garcia quit because of his broken nose... which was something i had previously never seen, a fight stopped for a broken nose! Seeing it's boxing and all..

Nonetheless, Garcia would have probably won anyway... but still...it makes you wonder...

Comment

Once again SHOW me a website where Loma won???

INSERT excuses HERE.....______________________________
              If you had eyes and a brain you can easily rewatch the fight and score it for yourself , but since you don't you let the screw job dictate your ignorant rambling, let me guess you score low blows?

Comment

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
                Would be a great fight. There's abit of difference fighting Salido in one of your first fights and later on when your a seasoned pro though. Still, hope they make this fight.
                Originally posted by Gillie View Post
                Yes but he didn't rip through Salido in his second pro fight. I don't think he is overhyped. The Walters fight was very impressive as was the Martinez fight. The guy has 8 professional fights so u have to admit that he has accomplished alot in a short period of time.
                Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                yeah, he is doing what you did years ago but he is doing it with less than 10 professional fights.
                Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
                Lomachenko is waaaay ahead of Mikey when you consider the professional experience. Mikey fought Salido when he had 30 professional fights, and Lomachenko fought him when he had 1.
                Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                But Loma did what u did under 10 FCKIN fights!!!!
                Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
                Yeah but... Loma fought Salido on his second pro fight... not 25th! So...
                Nonetheless... great tactical match up! Would be awsome... but i doubt it happens. Too much politics.
                Lomachenko and Garcia are both 29 years old. Garcia is two months older.

Comment

DAMN!!! They forget about that doe.
                  "Lomachenko is a two time Olympic gold medalist doe!!! He beat up a bunch of teenage white boys from Europe doe!!!"

Well s**t, I beat the f**k out of a bunch of white boys. Where's my hype?!?

Comment

I'm a huge fan of both fighters. This would be a dream match up if they can get it done. I would favor Garcia slightly because he can box and packs a punch. Lomachenko has a lot speed and "finesse" but we already seen someone negate that in a way.

Lomachenko had no business being in there with Salido in his second fight. I don't care how good him and his team thought he was.

Comment

Boxers should NEVER look at the referee to help them. Ortiz did it and got KTFO. Unless your Floyd Mayweather with Kenny "Mayweather" Bayless Jr. in the ring to protect you from even THROWN popcorn from the audience your not getting any help. Lomachenko adjusted and learned but he did it too late. Too be honest??? I think Garcia beats Loma. And I would bet big money on it. It won't be easy but style make fights and I don't think Loma would beat him...

Garcia is very rare talent. He's already admitted boxing is boring but he's just good at it. He came back from almost 3 years of retirement (With one soft fight) and went STRAIGHT at an UNDEFEATED Champion. Who BOTH Rafeal and Dougie thought was going to win. HELL I thought NO WAY is this an easy fight and Garcia DESTROYED him. With moves like a JEDI. It looked like every punch missed him buy 1/64 inches. And his angles were PERFECT and just a BEAUTY to watch. I've only seen 1 other person take time off and act like nothing and that was Floyd.

Loma never even complained to the ref. The ref just did a lousy job is what I'm saying. A lot of those low blows were r landed where he could see them and he said nothing.

Anyway, I'd love to see him fight Garcia at some point.

Comment

Working...
                      X