No announcement yet.

Any news on Rigo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
    Headlining an HBO card in your next fight is "being punished"?

But I suppose its Arums fault that Rigo stunk out the place vs Agbeko?
    mofos on here acting like arum is keeping rigo from shinning lol. if rigo is a draw, bob would be backing him up saying he's the greatest of all time. its not arum's fault if rigo is not a draw and the fact that rigo doesnt seem to care about it just makes it even worst. boxing is business first.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      Here we go. The Cubans coming out of the woodwork. Where are the other 3 Rigo fans at? Or did his fanbase diminish down to 2 from 5 now?

Rigo might not be able to draw flies to **** but he sure can draw Cubans to NSB.
      What do you mean?? Never got off that based-Dan Rigo train! Numbers have dwindled I must admit! Remaining few stand strong

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        Here we go. The Cubans coming out of the woodwork. Where are the other 3 Rigo fans at? Or did his fanbase diminish down to 2 from 5 now?

Rigo might not be able to draw flies to **** but he sure can draw Cubans to NSB.
        I aint Cuban and I don't get brainwashed by bad journalism, hbo, jim lamply, harold letterman or bob arum like you do.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          I aint Cuban and I don't get brainwashed by hbo, jim lamply, harold letterman or bob arum like you do.
          Major brainwashing bro. Immediate backlash for damaging the Filipino goods. JSFD, what's wrong with you! snap out of it, lol:boobies:

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            mofos on here acting like arum is keeping rigo from shinning lol. if rigo is a draw, bob would be backing him up saying he's the greatest of all time. its not arum's fault if rigo is not a draw and the fact that rigo doesnt seem to care about it just makes it even worst. boxing is business first.
            Yeah a business that's manipulated...Why you think Floyd left and became the richest boxer in history...

Comment

Originally posted by AliBombaye View Post
              Seriously Arum's treatment of Rigo alone is worth his old ass dying like the rat scum greedy fuk he is. Any news on wtf Rigo is doing etc...?

rigondeaux is flat out too boring to stay on mainstream TV

with all of that skill and power he should knock people out. instead he just toys with them and scores points, because that's what you do in the amateurs.

rigondeaux was a victim of the cuban amateur system and communism. if he turned pro in his early 20's he could have been salvaged.

you can't expect networks or venues to want a fighter who literally makes people turn of the TV or leave the building. that's what he does.

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
                What do you mean?? Never got off that based-Dan Rigo train! Numbers have dwindled I must admit! Remaining few stand strong
                I don't even think dan is even a fan anymore.
                I aint Cuban and I don't get brainwashed by bad journalism, hbo, jim lamply, harold letterman or bob arum like you do.
                Originally posted by damit305 View Post
                Major brainwashing bro. Immediate backlash for damaging the Filipino goods. JSFD, what's wrong with you! snap out of it, lol:boobies:
                I don't get brainwashed by anything. It's always easier to blame others rather than yourself and that's what you/Rigo are doing, blaming others.
                Yeah a business that's manipulated...Why you think Floyd left and became the richest boxer in history...
                Except Floyd had potential and smart enough to know what he was doing. Rigo is as dumb as he looks. Look at that dude's damit305 sig...
                Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 03-22-2017, 01:16 PM.

Comment

i dont' think you understand.

rigondeaux is an asset with that adds very little value to a promotion. the poster to whom you are replying was spot on. if rigondeaux was worth investing they'd have made the investment.

arum tried FFS! the guy has a style that makes floyd mayweather look like micky ward.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    rigondeaux is flat out too boring to stay on mainstream TV

with all of that skill and power he should knock people out. instead he just toys with them and scores points, because that's what you do in the amateurs.

rigondeaux was a victim of the cuban amateur system and communism. if he turned pro in his early 20's he could have been salvaged.

you can't expect networks or venues to want a fighter who literally makes people turn of the TV or leave the building. that's what he does.
                    At least we have someone here who gets it.

Comment

why you acting like rigo is a draw but arum is holding him back? floyd left because floyd wanted more money that arum cant give him.

Comment

Working...
                      X