GGGarglers whining about jacobs size yet made 0 excuses 4 Money vs bigger foes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    and btw....

And if those knockdowns were the only thing that happened in those fights, this would be an excellent point

EDIT: Not to mention that the quality of opposition and odds between these two fights were much different and set forth completely different expectations.
    Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 03-21-2017, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
      because u are nerding around thats why. you are too blind to see that kovolav vs ward in realty was not a robbery (rather a close fight that could have gone ether way) but then you see golovkin jacobs as not the same?

thats what happens when u fanboy a fighter in till the death.
      Only the demographic think that...

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        And if those knockdowns were the only thing that happened in those fights, this would be an excellent point
        What else happened was Jacobs getting outlanded with his head snapping back and forth like a speedball from GG's jabs.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
          What else happened was Jacobs getting outlanded with his head snapping back and forth like a speedball from GG's jabs.
          Since when do you count jabs more than power punches? I thought jabs didn't count.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Since when do you count jabs more than power punches? I thought jabs didn't count.
            Golovkin also landed more power punches. And had Jacobs face looking like he stuck his head in a beehive.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
              kovalev outlanded ward, golovkin outlanded jacobs. kovalev knocked down ward, golovkin knocked down jacobs. its nothing to do with me being a fan of golovkin that i had kovalev beating ward and golovkin beating jacobs. the media reported kov v ward as a robbery. the media isnt reporting ggg v jacobs as a robbery.
              you are very media driven & compubox tarded. judging by the media hbo had the fight even going into the 12th? do you agree with that media opinion?

yes or no........

Comment

Golovkin also landed more power punches. And had Jacobs face looking like he stuck his head in a beehive.
                I am not sure about that.

It's fine if you think ggg won but to see you talk about jabs when you have favored the power punch stats for years is surprising.

Comment

It's fine if you think ggg won but to see you talk about jabs when you have favored the power punch stats for years is surprising.
                  I wasn't sure about Floyd landing the more telling power punches against Pacquiao either.

Comment

i don't even think he knows what he's talking about anymore. the poor guy is in full tard panic mode and throwing anything out to justify golovkin fighting to a drawish type fight.

Comment

I wasn't sure about Floyd landing the more telling power punches against Pacquiao either.
                      Of course you were. You are just upset Floyd completely dominated manny. But that is the past no need to rehash.

Did you check the power punch stats?

Comment

Working...
                      X