GGGarglers whining about jacobs size yet made 0 excuses 4 Money vs bigger foes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larry GGG View Post
    So what happened to his later fights?
    I no longer believe these fight night weights listed on tv doe. When I saw Williams listed as weighing one pound more than Jermall Charlo... It's ridiculous. Nah.

Last edited by al-Xander; 03-21-2017, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
      So what happened to his later fights?
      I no longer believe these fight night weights listed on tv doe. When I saw Williams listed as weighing one pound more than Jermall Charlo... It's ridiculous. Nah.
      so that means you dont belive ggg's weight then right?? cause im not sure why u think floyd is so huge when 30 days out he is 2 pounds over weight or right on weight already

Comment

so that means you dont belive ggg's weight then right?? cause im not sure why u think floyd is so huge when 30 days out he is 2 pounds over weight or right on weight already
        Do you see me posting weight numbers? Don't you have eyes?

Comment

i think the entire thing is pathetic......

the problem is golovkin really isn't all that good. A guy that would stop him in under 5 rounds is someone like prime sergio martinez (circle, dance, and beat him into a pizza face)

martinez leg got ****ed and in his last 4 to 5 performances it showed.

golovkin is touted as one of the best middleweights of all time. thats why he had no business fighting danny jacobs in what was actually a TOSS up fight (regardless of what any nerd wants to say) the fight was that damn close going into the 12th. but ok......the fight was a toss up but golovkin got the nod, we get it. but then u are not gonna give jacobs his rematch? are u ****ing kidding me? no one gives a **** about your meaningless belts which have become an excuse to take the easy road out in sanders. you need to fight jacobs as quick as possible. u have some deadly serious unfinished business in jacobs. behave like a champion rather then scam.......because at this point all i see is a scam artist who's fooled a bunch of stay at home "war" nerds.

Comment

I cant lie they disgust me,there is always an excuse. They **** on everyone else but when it flips on to GGG they make excuses..its like instant Karma..they laughed at Canelo for fighting a ww..then GGG does the same..they laugh at Ward for having bad ppv numbers and then GGG does the same..they say Ward lost to Kovalev cause he had a close fight ..then GGG has a close fight where some think he lost...
            what does ward v kovalev have to do with ggg v jacobs. why do you guys keep bringing it up. they were two different fights. just cause one was a robbery doesnt mean the other one was. deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
              what does ward v kovalev have to do with ggg v jacobs. why do you guys keep bringing it up. they were two different fights. just cause one was a robbery doesnt mean the other one was. deal with it.
              because u are nerding around thats why. you are too blind to see that kovolav vs ward in realty was not a robbery (rather a close fight that could have gone ether way) but then you see golovkin jacobs as not the same? you are blinded in nerd realty........even hbo had the fight even by the very last round but somehow you have fixed it in your brain to have golovkin winning a clear decision? thats what it has to do with kovolav vs ward. you are in a nerd double standard and can't seem to pull yourself out of it to see realty.

thats what happens when u fanboy a fighter in till the death.

Comment

flomos really believe floyd was 150 lbs on fight night

Comment

and btw....

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
                    because u are nerding around thats why. you are too blind to see that kovolav vs ward in realty was not a robbery (rather a close fight that could have gone ether way) but then you see golovkin jacobs as not the same? you are blinded in nerd realty........even hbo had the fight even by the very last round but somehow you have fixed it in your brain to have golovkin winning a clear decision? thats what it has to do with kovolav vs ward. you are in a nerd double standard and can't seem to pull yourself out of it to see realty.

thats what happens when u fanboy a fighter in till the death.
                    kovalev outlanded ward, golovkin outlanded jacobs. kovalev knocked down ward, golovkin knocked down jacobs. its nothing to do with me being a fan of golovkin that i had kovalev beating ward and golovkin beating jacobs. the media reported kov v ward as a robbery. the media isnt reporting ggg v jacobs as a robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                      and btw....

great pic

Comment

Working...
                      X