Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs Explains Missing IBF's Second-Day Weigh-In for GGG Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beezy93 View Post
    Counterargument to people nagging on about Jacob's weight. DJ killed himself to make 160, probably why his punches didn't have enough pop. GGG struggled with a drained Jacobs eh? It is silly to make a big deal about this issue. GGG is not the only man that has to fight bigger guys in his weight class. He made 160 that's what matters.
    Drained Jacobs you need to read again he stated I'm not weighing in a second time because I want to be hydrated those are the words of Jacob

Comment

• jacobs needs to forget about Triple GGG and move up to 168 he's to big for 160 hey danny move up and face slappin soggy

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        what happened to all that 168 talk ?

what happened to easily beating Ward Kova Stevenson?

if Golovkin struggled with Jacobs because of a couple of pounds, then he better stay the fk away from Andre Ward

if there is any truth in the bold, then all that talk of fighting Ward was insane/rubbish

if what you said is true, then Golovkin is nothing like he was made out to be
        Another little mouse squeaking without thinking. If GGG fights at 168, he still would be rehydrating from 168 so there is no unfair advantage.

Jacobs was 10 lbs over, not a couple. And GGG had to meet the weight obligation. If it was on fair grounds, I would have no problem but Jacobs pulled a ***** move by making GGG weigh in for the second day instead of saying earlier he didn't want ibf belt

Comment

• Originally posted by animelive View Post
          Another little mouse squeaking without thinking. If GGG fights at 168, he still would be rehydrating from 168 so there is no unfair advantage.

Jacobs was 10 lbs over, not a couple. And GGG had to meet the weight obligation. If it was on fair grounds, I would have no problem but Jacobs pulled a ***** move by making GGG weigh in for the second day instead of saying earlier he didn't want ibf belt
          10 pounds over what? Lol "unification" means multiple council belts not just the IBF. Would you have preferred Golovkin losing his IBF because of a second day weigh in rule? That's all on Golovkin

Golovkin was "10 pounds" on 2nd Day weigh and "over" by a couple ounces!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
            10 pounds over what? Lol "unification" means multiple council belts not just the IBF. Would you have preferred Golovkin losing his IBF because of a second day weigh in rule? That's all on Golovkin

Golovkin was "10 pounds" on 2nd Day weigh and "over" by a couple ounces!
            10 pounds over GGG. If Jacobs didn't want unification, he should have *****ed out of the fight earlier. Instead he decided to be a ***** on the day of the fight while squealing about unification and got his ass kicked anyway. Karma finds its eay

Comment

10 pounds over GGG. If Jacobs didn't want unification, he should have *****ed out of the fight earlier. Instead he decided to be a ***** on the day of the fight while squealing about unification and got his ass kicked anyway. Karma finds its eay
              golovkin was 174 on fight night. Look how fat his face was eating them carbs and meat the day of. That four lbs more. So add 4 lbs to Danny's 176. That's 180. That's a 6lb difference. Does 6 = over 10?

1st grade math?

Comment

Again you said "unification." Lol. Somewhere you keep forgetting about Danny's right to the WBA which initially ordered the fight and the WBC. Or are you saying IBF rules supersede the WBA and WBC?

Comment

golovkin was 174 on fight night. Look how fat his face was eating them carbs and meat the day of. That four lbs more. So add 4 lbs to Danny's 176. That's 180. That's a 6lb difference. Does 6 = over 10?

1st grade math?
                  Didn't know you did first grade math while looking at people's fat face. Good life skill.

On topic GGG wasn't over 172 and with my watching of bodies and calculating weights I got 10lbs difference.jacobs came in over 180

Comment

Again you said "unification." Lol. Somewhere you keep forgetting about Danny's right to the WBA which initially ordered the fight and the WBC. Or are you saying IBF rules supersede the WBA and WBC?
                    Let's forget that Danny's team was the one getting excited over getting all the belts and then *****ed out. Convenient. Pretty sure if he opted out of the ibf, GGG wouldn't be required to get the 2nd day weigh in

Comment

Didn't know you did first grade math while looking at people's fat face. Good life skill.

On topic GGG wasn't over 172 and with my watching of bodies and calculating weights I got 10lbs difference.jacobs came in over 180
                      Ok so Golovkin added 2 lbs therefore Danny added 2lbs. So 176+2 = what?

Who is older, Danny or Golovkin? Whose metabolism is slower? Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X