Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito's Manager Wants Immediate Rematch After 'Robbery'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
    Classless. Srisaket fought his hard out, blood sweat and tears and left it all in the ring. The scores were fair and gave an accurate picture of the fight but Chocolatito was just on the losing end.

Srisaket needs to do what gets him the most money whether its rematching Chocolatito or going to Japan to take on Inoue. I hope he doesn't let these jerks bully and cry there way into an immediate rematch unless they compensate him properly.
    100% spot on! Srisaket fought like a man possessed and won in my eyes and the judges clearly. Hearing Chocolatito claim robbery is a shame and he has to take the loss like a man.

Comment

Originally posted by jrrod View Post
      the thai kid needs to ask for a huge purse. Like 2 million dollars.
      Isn't that what he did with estrada ans cuadras when they wanted a rematch?
      you cant compare romans accomplishments to those guys hes the only that has a right to ask for that type of money

Comment

Chocolatito won 116-111. He landed cleaner punches, more punches and with a better percentage. The thai shouldve been disqualified for all those headbutts. He did the same to Cuadras.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicoya415 View Post
          you cant compare romans accomplishments to those guys hes the only that has a right to ask for that type of money

While chocolatito accomplished a lot, what he was asking for in a rematch with Estrada and Cuadras was ridiculous. As good as he is, boxing is about ratings, fans and putting butts in seats. He does not do that. In fact he is still very much an undercard fighter.

Of course Chocolatito HAD the right to ask for whatever he wanted in those rematches, just like Sor Rungvisai has the right to ask for a massive amount of money for a rematch with him.

Comment

Sor Rungvisai was paid 75k to Romans 550k... If Roman wants the rematch, pay him more. Sor Rungvisai can face his mandatory Cudras or try to Inoue in Japan. Regardless he shouldn't rematch Roman unless the money is there like Roman says when asked about Cuadras or Estrada.

Comment

I don't know if it's just me but I thought that knocked down was cause more from the head butt Than the punch.

Comment

Originally posted by jrrod View Post
                while chocolatito accomplished a lot, what he was asking for in a rematch with estrada and cuadras was ridiculous. As good as he is, boxing is about ratings, fans and putting butts in seats. He does not do that. In fact he is still very much an undercard fighter.

Of course chocolatito had the right to ask for whatever he wanted in those rematches, just like sor rungvisai has the right to ask for a massive amount of money for a rematch with him.
                idk man the forum looked pretty full to me when he fought cuadras. Guys like lomachenko dont fill up places and still get paid 1 million. Roman and cuadras fight got more ratings than lomas last fight against walters

Comment

Originally posted by Nicoya415 View Post
                  idk man the forum looked pretty full to me when he fought cuadras. Guys like lomachenko dont fill up places and still get paid 1 million. Roman and cuadras fight got more ratings than lomas last fight against walters
                  Dude if the money that he wanted for Estrada and Cuadras was there he would have gotten it. The fact is it wasn't there.
                  Again there's a reason he is still on undercard.

Comment

Originally posted by LOLffler View Post
                    Thai guy deserved it and he was fighting both Gonzalez and the referee. Referee was telling the Thai guy he wasn't allowed to fight inside and took a point for accidental butts but didn't say shit to Gonzalez.
                    Exactly!

The Thai definitely deserved the decision; even the draw one judge scored was unfair to him.

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
                      KARMA IS A WHORE AND SHE IS BENDING ROMAN OVER AT THE MOMENT.... CHOCOLATITO DUCKED ESTRADA AND CUADRAS REMATCH AND NOW HE WANTS AN IMMEDIATE REMATCH? MIDGETTT PLEASE......
                      You POS! Before the fight you was swinging off chocolatitos nutts and talking shet about Cuadras and Estrada and now that he lost you jumped off his ****??? You ****ing lame ass coward!

Comment

Working...
                      X