Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito's Manager Wants Immediate Rematch After 'Robbery'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chocolatito's Manager Wants Immediate Rematch After 'Robbery'

[Click Here To Read More]

Classless. Srisaket fought his hard out, blood sweat and tears and left it all in the ring. The scores were fair and gave an accurate picture of the fight but Chocolatito was just on the losing end.

Srisaket needs to do what gets him the most money whether its rematching Chocolatito or going to Japan to take on Inoue. I hope he doesn't let these jerks bully and cry there way into an immediate rematch unless they compensate him properly.

Comment

Thai guy deserved it and he was fighting both Gonzalez and the referee. Referee was telling the Thai guy he wasn't allowed to fight inside and took a point for accidental butts but didn't say shit to Gonzalez.

Comment

FK him!!!! Did he give Estrada a rematch??? Did he give Cuadras a rematch??? He had the nerve to call Cuadras a nobody and then fight a guy who was less known than Cuadras.

Comment

Originally posted by LOLffler View Post
          Thai guy deserved it and he was fighting both Gonzalez and the referee. Referee was telling the Thai guy he wasn't allowed to fight inside and took a point for accidental butts but didn't say shit to Gonzalez.
          It was pretty blatant and disgraceful.

Comment

KARMA IS A WHORE AND SHE IS BENDING ROMAN OVER AT THE MOMENT.... CHOCOLATITO DUCKED ESTRADA AND CUADRAS REMATCH AND NOW HE WANTS AN IMMEDIATE REMATCH? MIDGETTT PLEASE......

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              fk him!!!! Did he give estrada a rematch??? Did he give cuadras a rematch??? He had the nerve to call cuadras a nobody and then fight a guy who was less known than cuadras.
              karma is a biatchhh

Comment

Maybe Choc will get served a nice big helping of the crap he served Estrada for years and Cuadras recently. The new champ should make huge monetary demands for a rematch.

Comment

People seemed to be in agreement here..I saw a close fight but knowing roman is more known I thought it was a given he was getting the W,boy was I glad he lost.The problem I have with him is how he says he is a superstar,how hbo say he is like a fish in the water with his fists but in all honesty hardly anybody knows him..He is a very talented boxer,but maybe this loss will bring him to a different level..if he rematches cuadras and loses he can forget those 1 mill minimun demands..but if he demolishes cuadras and the this thai guy..the sky is the limit.

Comment

Gonzalez won it 8-4 or 7-5 on points. The Thai's punches had more effect but that's just because he was bigger. Chocolatito landed the cleaner shots and 150 more shots. Just because he's less powerful doesn't mean they shouldn't count. Not as much, sure, but they count. They were hard enough to hurt the Thai multiple times, so you know. Chocolatito won.

But, I do agree with posters saying why hasn't he rematched Estrada yet? Still, he won this one. Robbery for sure.

Comment

Working...
                    X