Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Jacobs unmanipulated actual size has been leaked

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same fans didn't seem to have a problem with how much Maidana rehydrated overnight vs Floyd. Not to mention that that fight was less competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Someone just leaked Jacobs' real size for the GGG fight. HBO cameras manipulated Jacobs size to make him smaller than he really was. Here's Jacobs real size.

Estimates say he may have been at least 210lbs and as heavy as 230lbs. Many experts say the Jacobs of Saturday night could've KO'ed the past smaller Heavyweights like Rocky Marciano who weighed 185lbs in his prime.

Discuss.

Comment

Heavyweight is putting lightly, literally. I looked out my window the other day and I swear I saw Jacobs towering over NYC, just sitting on top of a building with his legs inside the building from the roof (he ripped off the rooftop). I even took a picture.

Comment

Lmao.......

Comment

Heavyweight is putting lightly, literally. I looked out my window the other day and I swear I saw Jacobs towering over NYC, just sitting on top of a building with his legs inside the building from the roof (he ripped off the rooftop). I even took a picture.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              Same fans didn't seem to have a problem with how much Maidana rehydrated overnight vs Floyd. Not to mention that that fight was less competitive.
              Yep. The double standards are blatant.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                Nope he's clearly a dark faced man according to Headshots
                Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Spray tan..........
                I can confirm
                I'm not Jewish/Spaniard (my granny is part spaniard) but I can tell you Headshots and some GGG fans are definitely trying hard to make it about black vs white. I'm not black either.

Nothing else explains some people having Jacobs winning, it's a skin color thing. I saw plenty of white people on FB saying they had DJ by 2 rounds and admitted to predicting GGG would win by KO.
                This man lies.

While doing some research I found Kev's MySpace AND Friendster. I also found this. You be the judge:

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                  Lmaoooo reminds me of the Brook picture that Golovkin poster made at the press conference.

Green K

Comment

LOL the past two weeks of people complaining of re-hydration. Everyone trying to make Lemieux and Jacobs out to be two boogymen.

I see it as yes, they are both guys who probably struggle heavily to make 160. They probably should move to 168, but I would rather them replenish themselves with much needed fluids than to risk their lives further by coming into the fight still dehydrated.

This stuff has been going on forever so I find it weird that it has just become a topic of discussion now.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post

THE TOP ONE THO LMFAOOOOOOoo

Comment

Working...
                      X