Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs: They Said I Had No Chance, Should've at Least Been a Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watched the fight earlier this morning, and 114-113 for Golovkin seems fair, the KD being the deciding factor.

Felt GGG's jab was big in the early to mid-rounds, and Jacobs doing probably his best work in the later rounds, which I felt going in would where Golovkin would end it.

Good fight, and maybe a couple of scorecards were wide, but I felt Golovkin nicked it. Can see how people scored it 7-5 for Jacobs.

Comment

WHY ARE PEOPLE MAKING A BIG DEAL ABOUT WIEGHT???????????? I can not understand people saying Danny was to Big? Are you kidding me?

Comment

Originally posted by DeLorean View Post
        how.. he easily started 3-0.

and he also won 10, 11 & 12 to close strong.

115-112 Jacobs.
        So he won the round he got knocked down in too? You're a idiot lol stick to tennis

Comment

Jacob still sucks but he gave it all he had can't bash him for trying , this is one of those times where if he fought ggg 100 times he would get ktfo 99 times and that one time he goes the distance. This happens to be the one time he goes the distance

Comment

Clear, but competitive, win for Golovkin who owned the ring and won the fight with a super effective jab. Jacobs used his extra weight well and had a great plan, but didn't engage enough to win more than 6 rounds at most. I had him winning 4 rounds, could give him 5. Deserves another shot down the line at whoever emerges victorious from boxing's biggest matchup: Gokovkin and Canelo. We've all been waiting long enough.

Comment

Jacobs didn't run... but he did "walk" a lot! lol Lots of movement... Kudos to his team. Great game plan.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary_canary View Post
                This was a good close fight, no golovkin didn't look like the beast he's been made out to be, and Danny definitely exceeded expectations he definitely earned my respect, but there is no way Danny won this fight.... Danny was on the back foot the whole fight, ggg landed more punches pretty much every round, connected with the better punches....I've watched this fight 3 times and I honestly don't get what the controversy with this fight is... it was close but a clear triple g win.... what's with the hate toward triple g? He comes across as a nice guy, a fan friendly fighting style.... it's not his fault his team hype him up to be something out of this world
                Able should cool it for sure. He's causing a lot of damage to GGG rep.

Comment

Jacob's did what he wanted to do more than 3G did. By that standard, Jacobs won. The problem is Jacobs was surviving, his success was that he frustrated 3G and most everybody else.

Comment

Jacobs fought a smart fight I had him winning 7-5 114-113

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                      Jacob's did what he wanted to do more than 3G did. By that standard, Jacobs won. The problem is Jacobs was surviving, his success was that he frustrated 3G and most everybody else.
                      jacobs been pressed againt the ropes every round, and been knock down, had a couple of good rounds but never controlled a ring, watch the fight he has been phased multiple times in mid fight as well. GGG won EASY!

Comment

Working...
                      X