No announcement yet.

just watched the fight - Honest opinion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -EX- View Post
    I hear ya, SkySports who also had Kevin Kelley commentating sounded like he felt Jacobs pulled it out...

I just rewatched the 12th, and now it seems like it could have went either way LOT of missed shots by both guys
    Skysports are a very savvy bunch. Impartial too. I had Jacobs winning 5 of the last 7 rounds. GGG was getting lit up like a pinata. And even if he was the one coming forward, Jacobs was dictating the pace, which is the REAL definition of generalship. I recognize real boxing fans who also happen to be GGG fans, they know what they saw last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
      genna at his worst clearly won the fight against the 2nd best MW who was LHW (at least) on the fight night. and he beat him boxing.

anybody saw jacobs collapsing after the fight? gennady could have boxed 5 more rounds. Jacobs did very well, boxed out of skin, played smartly with the weight, but.. all that wasn't enough to beat much better man.

if rematch gennady knocks him out. but first sanders and canelo..
      I noticed Golovkin's face wasn't marked up much at the end. Jacobs face looked quite battered though, like he'd taken more clean shots than Golovkin. That was down to GGG's excellent left jab. He was getting through with it all night. Remarkable really, considering Jacobs definitely had the edge in speed plus a 7 inch reach advantage.

I also noticed there was no panic in either corner towards the end. Each team seemed confident that their man was winning!

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
        genna at his worst clearly won the fight against the 2nd best MW who was LHW (at least) on the fight night. and he beat him boxing.

anybody saw jacobs collapsing after the fight? gennady could have boxed 5 more rounds. Jacobs did very well, boxed out of skin, played smartly with the weight, but.. all that wasn't enough to beat much better man.

if rematch gennady knocks him out. but first sanders and canelo..
        Why do you guys say "at his worst" that was the same Golovkin. Only diff is he faced an above average fighter and didn't look like super man anymore

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
          Skysports are a very savvy bunch. Impartial too. I had Jacobs winning 5 of the last 7 rounds. GGG was getting lit up like a pinata. And even if he was the one coming forward, Jacobs was dictating the pace, which is the REAL definition of generalship. I recognize real boxing fans who also happen to be GGG fans, they know what they saw last night.
          I saw a very even fight that could have gone either way. I also saw Jacobs hit the deck once and get rocked several times, while GGG never looked the slightest bit bothered or hurt by anything Danny hit him with.

Comment

Hard figth for ggg. Still he pulled it.
            By 2 points at least

Comment

Working...
            X