Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito: I Won The Fight, I Want an Immediate Rematch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah gonzalez was beaten easily and clearly, and it just go to shows the fanboys that not everything hbo trys to brainwash you with is true, he lost to cuadras and estrada also and this thai fighter who beat him was actually shorter than he was, no exuses I don't think he should have even been top 10 p4p

Comment

tiny miget boy is a sore looser,,,wow smh ur ass got beat take it like a man not a 5'3" leprachaun

Comment

Gonzalez signalling at the end about the clash of heads. Here you can see most of the damage came for the clash of heads; he did make contact with the glove so I can see why the ref called it but you cant help but wonder if this guy had been throwing his head on purpose from the very start.

Wheres the technique champ? you cant win with just a flash knockdown and cutting the man twice and keep headbutting throughout the fight.

Comment

No, you lost. face is, man up!

Comment

great to see jim lampley exposed once again

Comment

The Cuadras fight was a war, and even the one before that showed Gonzalez had slipped a bit. He's definitely on the down side, but still a good fighter. He lost last night, but can come back a bit.

But I think in rematches, with everyone in top condition, Gonzalez loses both fights.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                The Cuadras fight was a war, and even the one before that showed Gonzalez had slipped a bit. He's definitely on the down side, but still a good fighter. He lost last night, but can come back a bit.

But I think in rematches, with everyone in top condition, Gonzalez loses both fights.
                slip? he's 20 something, the truth is, he was never the best and always a limited fighter too many people are brainwashed by hbo

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  I've got no problem with him wanting a rematch, but I hope he doesn't think he has a great argument for winning the fight. He looked like the more talented fighter, but just wasn't working. Hard to make an argument for a guy that looks like he's only half there.
                  Hope he does some soul searching about that performance.
                  He WAS all there he's just an offensive fighter trying to fight in a division where his offense has no effect on these bigger guys. His combos and his flow still look amazing when he throws, accurate, snappy, but they just have no effect. He is fighting at too high a weight. He still won this fight imo but he's having to work way too hard to beat guys at this new weight just because they walk through all his shots.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    Roman is starting to slide its been apparent for a while but noway did the Thai deserve that. Close fight but Roman definitely did enough to retain.

Also that Thai strongly resembles Manny Pac.
                    Guy is tough as hell he will be peeing blood for weeks
                    Did u notice that too? lol that thai guy looked like Pac for moments or at least it look alike lol
                    Last edited by PrBoxing88; 03-19-2017, 07:02 AM.

Comment

... The strange fact is that CompuBox had Gonzalez landing about 200 more punches than the Thai...

Comment

Working...
                      X