Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito: I Won The Fight, I Want an Immediate Rematch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chocolatito: I Won The Fight, I Want an Immediate Rematch!

NEW YORK - Srisaket Sor Rungvisai of Thailand won a majority decision over Nicaraguan champion Roman "Chocolatito" Gonzalez in a bloody, 12-round slugfest to win the World Boxing Council super flyweight title on Saturday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Chocolatito punches had no effect. he hit that man with everything and the kitchen sick.. still nothing. Rungvisai was relentless never stopped throwing combos. well deserved.

Comment

Roman is starting to slide its been apparent for a while but noway did the Thai deserve that. Close fight but Roman definitely did enough to retain.

Also that Thai strongly resembles Manny Pac.
      Guy is tough as hell he will be peeing blood for weeks

Comment

I've got no problem with him wanting a rematch, but I hope he doesn't think he has a great argument for winning the fight. He looked like the more talented fighter, but just wasn't working. Hard to make an argument for a guy that looks like he's only half there.
        Hope he does some soul searching about that performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          I've got no problem with him wanting a rematch, but I hope he doesn't think he has a great argument for winning the fight. He looked like the more talented fighter, but just wasn't working. Hard to make an argument for a guy that looks like he's only half there.
          Hope he does some soul searching about that performance.
          After the Estrada, Cuadras, Arroyo, and now Thai guy wars, it is probable that Roman is passed his prime. But can still be an ATG.

Comment

Originally posted by DeLorean View Post
            Chocolatito punches had no effect. he hit that man with everything and the kitchen sick.. still nothing. Rungvisai was relentless never stopped throwing combos. well deserved.
            i thought he hurt rungvisai to the body quite a few times and vice versa

rungvisai won imo but the cut affected roman's performance

rematch is in order for sure, great fight

Comment

The Thai won the fight

Comment

Big respect to Rungvisai, but to be honest I had Chocolatito ahead on the cards.

Comment

GIFS: Gonzalez vs. Rungvisai

First round went to Rungvisai ( with the knockdown ) after that Gonzalez came right back and won the second : it was even in the first minute and a half but the closing round really shows how this fight played out and the difference in skill, clean punching. Notice how Gonzalez was catching the punches on the gloves and rolling with them -- you didnt see much of that from the Thai.

Comment

make Chocolatito beg for rematch...now he feels what Estrada and Cuadras feel... he disrespected Estrada and Cuadras nobodies...now he was beaten by a boxer Cuadras beat already...learn to respect

Comment

Working...
                    X